iphone 3G Compatible IEMs in the UK?
Dec 29, 2008 at 11:27 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

hughwi

100+ Head-Fier
Hi head-fiers,

I have done a fair bit of reading on this subject over the last couple of weeks since getting an iphone, as I honestly cannot stand the ibuds, but really do need an in-line microphone for taking calls! (I have got some rather funny looks on the train holding my phone to my face with my e3cs in!)

I have seen there are several highly recommended alternatives such as the Nu-force NE-7M and the Zagg Z-Buds, but aside from amazon.com (with $20 shipping charges) I am struggling to find any of these IEMs on sale in the UK.

I have done a fair bit of googling, and am almost ready to take the hit and order the NE-7M's off amazon.com and live with the $69 final price.

I was just wondering if any of you had found any this side of the pond.

Thanks

Hugh

Dec 29, 2008 at 11:32 AM Post #2 of 5
I use the ety HF2, and I think they're great... you shouldn't have a problem getting them over there.

Dec 29, 2008 at 1:19 PM Post #3 of 5
I couldn't find the NE-7Ms anywhere in the uk. I eventually ordered from Nuforce in the states.

Jason at Nuforce discounted my shipping to $15 (give it a few months and that'll equate to £15!) and the customs charge was £13.

These sound better than my C751s which cost £100, so they are definitely worth the outlay.

Dec 29, 2008 at 5:46 PM Post #5 of 5
Ok, I have just pressed the button on a pair of NE-7M's from the nuforce amazon shop, heres to hoping I can fit my shure olive foamies onto them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back