Involving , natural sounding , open back headphones that can be driven by O2
Nov 11, 2013 at 6:15 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

lup1

New Head-Fier
Hi :D
I'm selling my Westone 4r IEM to buy a better full size headphone. I liked the sound signature of those phones maybe a tad to dark for my liking. My budget is around 650 dollars and I was looking at the Beyerdynamic t90 as it seems to be exactly on the max. price for me and is good for its price ? Anything in the budget can surpass it if we're considering mostly Imaging&Soundstage,Separation + Natural sound ? 

Nov 12, 2013 at 1:49 PM Post #4 of 6
I have the T90s and O2 but I use a OTL tubeamp instead of the O2. Try asking adydula. He has the T90s and output via O2. You've expressed a concern with the W4Rs being bright, the T90s are bright as well so be warned. If you can find somewhere to try, I'd do that first.

Nov 13, 2013 at 11:33 AM Post #6 of 6
Oh god  I really meant Dark...now I have corrected it , in no way do I consider the w4r being bright ;DD Now im really thinking more about the Hifiman HE-400 and Sennheiser 650 but I think I will go with the HE. I dont have money to buy any of those awesome expensive synergetic with 650 amps and the HE-400 seems to be good all-round and isnt yet so power hungry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back