Inverter for a dual rig: help me pick one, please!
Oct 25, 2003 at 5:36 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

AdamZuf

Headphoneus Supremus
hey all.
ok..less then two weeks from now i'll get out of israel to new zealand with my best friend...at last! things got delayed, and i hope all will be well. so it will be goodbye, for quite a long time. it's been a pleasure to get into the headphones hi-fi world. it's time to mix it with the great outdoors.
well, roy and i now have a dual rig (yes, i paid for an extra amp and headphones for him, i want my best buddy to enjoy himself with me) that we want to operate with an inverter from the car, for the trip time. you are probably wondering, why the hell do i take all of my gear to a trip? that's because i'm planning to find a legal job in NZ and stay! (if i'll like the place, of coarse..if not, i'll find something else then israel
rolleyes.gif
)

the main power consuming devices in the the rig, which i believe that might somtimes operate at the same time are:
1.laptop
2.EMP tube amp
3.PPA
4.charger for nomad jukebox
no heat generating devices, this is a sound generating car only
biggrin.gif

so..which inverter would be enough for us? talk about 240V, of coarse.
i have a problem with calculating stuff like that.. so if you do decide to send me on a quest because you can't tell me, i would like to have instructions of how to calculate!
and be sure i'll get back to ask you guys if it's ok!

thank you very much :)
adam

Users who are viewing this thread

Back