Invention turns houseplants into speakers
Jul 20, 2004 at 9:12 PM Post #2 of 11
very interesting....but i would still prefer regular speakers because they look cool...
biggrin.gif

Jul 20, 2004 at 11:19 PM Post #4 of 11
i'm sure my mom will find this news enjoyable

Jul 21, 2004 at 6:06 AM Post #5 of 11
For some reason the first thing I thought of was the California Raisins...except they'd be making music while still on the grapevine
tongue.gif

Jul 21, 2004 at 5:00 PM Post #8 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by m0nKeY bUsiNeSs
The important question here is what kind of plant sounds the best?

the sennheiser shrubbery.

Jul 21, 2004 at 5:17 PM Post #9 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by m0nKeY bUsiNeSs
The important question here is what kind of plant sounds the best?

early reports suggest the marijuana plant sounds very laid back with really far out highs.

A spokesman for the new hybrid marijuana speaker (codename "ganga_sound") commented "wow man the sound is mind blowing"

The ganga_sound singing plant is expected to go into production as soon as the design team manage to devise a technique to make the ganga_sound plant flameproof.

Jul 21, 2004 at 5:32 PM Post #10 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by PinkFloyd
early reports suggest the marijuana plant sounds very laid back with really far out highs.

A spokesman for the new hybrid marijuana speaker (codename "ganga_sound") commented "wow man the sound is mind blowing"

The ganga_sound singing plant is expected to go into production as soon as the design team manage to devise a technique to make the ganga_sound plant flameproof.

LOL
biggrin.gif
Good one Pinky!
tongue.gif

Jul 22, 2004 at 1:59 AM Post #11 of 11
I don't care what people will say, I want my plant/speaker-thing to be a grapevine!
biggrin.gif

Therefore giving Creedence Clearwater Revival's song I Heard It Through The Grapevine a new meaning!
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back