Introduction
Oct 15, 2014 at 2:10 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

certainfool

New Head-Fier
Hello Head-fi'ers, 

I've been a long time reader of the head-fi forums for advice and information...finally joined today. I have gradually migrated, with the communities help, toward headphones as my most used listening device. I have still yet to listen to a pair of headphones that gives anything close to the listening experience of my RT-7's. But, headphones have certainly helped harmonize my daily spousal interactions, and have become an essential part of my music life.  

I currently listen to a pair of akg q701's, driven by a Fiio e17. Mostly listened to from my computer, which also has an auzentech meridian 7.1v.1 with upgraded opamps.. 

On the road I use a prototype version of Sonomax's Ears, custom fit in ear headphones. I have a few pairs of bose, sennheiser, sure, and other brands kicking around, but they don't get much listen.   

Speakers: Clements RT-7's, Clements 107di, Klipsch bookshelves for the garage, and a pair of Tannoy reveals. 

Amps: HK Citation 19, generic Kenwood and Denon recievers, vintage Hitachi SR-2000, Aikido tube preamp. Amps are usually on a high turnaround, still looking for something budget oriented to match with the Clements until I am done school. 

There is also a pile of docks, portable and computer speakers, car audio gear, etc...that kicks around. But nothing worth mentioning.

Anyway, glad to be here,

Nathan 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back