introduction thread
Aug 27, 2020 at 10:23 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Lazysnakes

New Head-Fier
Clearly, I don't know how to post this into the new member thread. Feel free to tell me how and I will delete this and repos it there.

To begin, I'm new here and have watched the forum a long time. I like science and I'll try to learn more about the science and things of technology with audio. I know quite a bit about audio science but probably still in an overconfident stage according to what's called 'fools peak' in the "confidence with time and skill curve" or Dunning Kruger graph.

My spelling and English on this forum will permanently be atrocious. #1 my phone doesn't work well and constantly is having issues where I can't see what I'm typing and can NOT REVIEW THE WORK UNTIL AFTER POSTED.
Take any post I make here and wait 15 min to respond. I WILL REVIEE the post and the n change what it needed after I can read it.

I am borderline autistic keep this in mind as well. But my mind was a double exception, because I have a gifted IQ of which hasn't been tested since high shool and isn't genius, but its close, at the time over 127 once and again below 138 so enough above average I can understand some above average scientific concepts. I'm better with logic than I am with reason, which can make me a stubborn and ultimatum type of personality, difficult to reason with. You'll have to agree to disagree with me a lot but it shouldn't be intolerable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back