Introduction thread and se846 vs Vega vs JH16v2 pro customs teaser.
Jan 1, 2019 at 1:27 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Thewalkaway

New Head-Fier
Hi,
My name's Jordan, I'm french and although I am a new subscriber I have been reading posts from these forums for a looooong time:)
Ever since I got my first pair of audiophile iems, the shure se535, I kept coming here to read reviews and comments about a lot of different ear pieces.
Finally I decided the only way I could make up my mind between the different iems was to actually buy them and then sell those that did suit my needs or tastes the less.
Soooo, this Xmas I finally ordered a pair of Shure se846, a pair of Campfire Audio Vega and a pair of JHAudio JH16V2 pro custom iems. Yeah, I'm absolutely a bass head.
I almost exclusively listen to modern rock and metal and love when the drums kick hard, very hard:)
I play my music mainly if not always through an Iphone 6 and the MyuRa EQ app (which is absolutely beast by the way) and I'm waiting on the Chord Mojo to arrive any day now:)
I have not yet recieved the JH16 either but I've had time to get a pretty good idea of what the other two iems can do when compared to each other so I guess I'm gonna open a thread to sell a pair very soon and another one when I get the time to compare and see how the competition goes between the three bass focused IEMs.
So there, reviews are always on the subjective side of things but I felt like those three needed direct comparison since they target roughly the same type of listeners yet they really are three completely different type of IEMs with each having it's own and unique approach to bring beautiful and powerfull bass to our pleased ear drums:)
See you soon out there:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back