Introduction - Hello Everyone
Dec 12, 2013 at 7:50 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

mcluzar

New Head-Fier
Hi Everyone! I'm Matt.
I'm from Sydney and I've been lurking on this forums for a while already and suddenly decided to create an account and start posting.

I'm pretty new with these audio stuffs, even though I liked music since I was a kid.
The hobby kinda starts a while ago though, when I first bought my Sony in-ear earphones (entry level ones), and immediately notice the difference between stock earphones and the Sonys that I just bought. From there, I started listening to music with different types of sources, speakers and headphones because, as I am very curious about how the same song could sound and feel different with different setups, and started buying random entry-level gear that I could afford back then.

I'm more into portable audio setups as most of the time I'm on the go, and also, I prefer listening to music using headphones at home because I live in an apartment and I don't really want to disturb the neighbours by blasting music in the middle of the night lol.

I'm currently running an Astell&Kern AK100MK2 with a pair of Sony XBA-40 in-ear monitors for when I'm going out of the house, and at home I listen to music using either my AK100MK2 or my computer with a pair of Audio-Technica ATH-M50 headphones.

I'm also looking to upgrade my IEM and headphones in the near future, so suggestions are very welcome!
I mainly listen to J-POP and acoustic (guitars, pianos).

That's all for my introduction! Nice to meet you all. :)

Dec 13, 2013 at 4:20 AM Post #3 of 3
Welcome Matt. Custom IEM's all the way 
wink_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back