Introduction and recommendation of wireless headphones
Oct 27, 2014 at 8:32 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

mufcpavlos

New Head-Fier
Hello guys, my name is Pavlos and im coming from the UK. I found the forum in an xda forum thread and i was redirected here. Im looking forward to finding a pair of headphones for my mobile phone.

I searched all over the internet but i found none of my choice.

My requirements are headphones with bluetooth connectivity (4.1 prefered), built-in mic and last but not least, i want the earpads not to be made by plastic-leather, because this material is easily damaged, plus i feel uncomfortable wearing them for a long time. So material such fabric (as my gaming logitech g430 are made of) are highly demanded. Im not too fussy on the quality as i mostly want them while on im in traffic and i want to keep the price low while price is not a factor.

Anyway guys, thank you very much for reading my thread. I hope you help me.

Oct 28, 2014 at 2:53 AM Post #2 of 4
Get the Astro A38's they sound pretty solid, delivering excellent sound quality and I think they meet all of your expectations. You can check my review of these cans at amazon.com

Hope I helped!

Oct 29, 2014 at 1:25 PM Post #3 of 4
I have extensivelly been looking on the internet for them for 1 and a h half days, but i read that the mic is not cancelling the noise when you're on the street. Plus the pads arent made by fabric. They still have the plastic leather material which is not good for me. The design is really perfect but i do need the mic to work properly on the road.

Edit : is there any shop in London where i could just pop in and see them and try them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back