Introducing Zaya Headphone Reviews - community driven headphone reviews & rankings
Mar 26, 2021 at 11:01 AM Post #17 of 20
Today's updates:

1) The site no longer has affiliate links, it is not commercialized in any way. I created Zaya for the community, not to make a profit, and the affiliate links were causing me a lot of trouble and not earning me a cent anyway. I'll have to find ways to keep the costs low long term.
2) I'm holding a $200 raffle for people that contribute reviews, check out the details on the Reddit thread.
3) I've recently introduced a 'Missing your headphones?' dialog to make it easier for folks
4) I've added the first "buying guide", basically a page that dynamically shows the top rated headphones in a category, I started with True Wireless earbuds.
5) Added 20~ headphones in the last few days :)

Tell me what you think!

Mar 26, 2021 at 11:34 AM Post #18 of 20
Today's updates:

1) The site no longer has affiliate links, it is not commercialized in any way. I created Zaya for the community, not to make a profit, and the affiliate links were causing me a lot of trouble and not earning me a cent anyway. I'll have to find ways to keep the costs low long term.
2) I'm holding a $200 raffle for people that contribute reviews, check out the details on the Reddit thread.
3) I've recently introduced a 'Missing your headphones?' dialog to make it easier for folks
4) I've added the first "buying guide", basically a page that dynamically shows the top rated headphones in a category, I started with True Wireless earbuds.
5) Added 20~ headphones in the last few days :)

Tell me what you think!

It seems Reddit has already removed your thread.

I have no faith in that board. It’s awful. See this thread (if they haven’t deleted/shadowbanned the replies already):

https://reddit.com/r/headphones/comments/mcibr6/honest_question_does_this_board_just_exist_for/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back