Introducing the "Baroque Eartips" - Now Available!
May 23, 2024 at 2:48 AM Post #91 of 103
Image_20240523140726.jpg

New Sizes now available for the Baroques IEM Eartips~!

Sizing specifications comparison as shown below :

Image_20240523140740.jpg

Eletech Cables Stay updated on Eletech Cables at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/eletechsg https://twitter.com/EletechJP https://instagram.com/eletechsg/ https://elementechnology.com/ eric@elementechnology.com
May 23, 2024 at 4:17 AM Post #92 of 103
Image_20240523140726.jpg

Sizing specifications comparison as shown below :

Image_20240523140740.jpg
Dammit, I bought my Baroque M last week ha ha!

I'll consider another pack, once I have worked out if either MS or ML will fit my left ear canal better.
(My right ear canal seems to be fine with Baroque M).

Adore the Baroque eartips, easily the most comfortable I have ever tried, but more importantly the only eartips that I never need to insert deep into my ear canals at all whilst having a secure fit!

Bravo Eletech (@Eric Chong)! 👏🏽🎧

May 23, 2024 at 12:17 PM Post #93 of 103

Definitely not helping with my consumerism. Shameless eartips hoarder here. :see_no_evil:

I will wait until they make it into the resellers. Planning to purchase a ML and (maybe) a XL set.

Speaking of the :smiling_imp:, this was shot a few minutes ago:
1716480888106.png

Very comfortable indeed. I only use them for shallow insertions though.

May 23, 2024 at 3:58 PM Post #94 of 103
ML might be the right fit for me since I am using M and also L....

are there now easier way to buy from Europe without having the sghipping/import costs of buying from the other continent ?

Last edited:
May 23, 2024 at 4:06 PM Post #95 of 103
ML might be the right fit for me since I am using M and also L....

are there now easier way to buy from Europe without having the sghipping/import costs of buying from the other continent ?
I wonder the same, for both questions

Jun 4, 2024 at 7:08 PM Post #97 of 103
Any idea where to buy them from Europe ? thanks

Jun 4, 2024 at 7:42 PM Post #98 of 103
Any idea where to buy them from Europe ? thanks

First, the manufacturer, Eletech, do deliver worldwide, so here's the actual page for the Baroque eartips by them:

Now, I'm not sure who are the stockists in Europe for Eletech, but here are, I believe*, authorised dealers who ship to Europe (links are for specifically the Eletech Baroque eartips by the mentioned stockist):

For the UK, I believe we have one official stockist:

*Disclaimer: I am not at liberty for the above information; YMMV, including your own purchasing decision.

Jun 4, 2024 at 7:49 PM Post #99 of 103
First, the manufacturer, Eletech, do deliver worldwide, so here's the actual page for the Baroque eartips by them:

Now, I'm not sure who are the stockists in Europe for Eletech, but here are, I believe*, authorised dealers who ship to Europe (links are for specifically the Eletech Baroque eartips by the mentioned stockist):

*Disclaimer: I am not at liberty for the above information; YMMV, including your own purchasing decision.
thanks

Jun 4, 2024 at 8:01 PM Post #100 of 103
Thank You Eric!
Bought and have been using the MS size of the Baroque and a little better isolation with a better seal (small works but leaves a little wanting for isolation, the M was too big for me and did not seal well or were uncomfortable on my daily driver IEM's)
And it left the sound characteristics the same, GREAT!
Just what I needed.

Keep spoiling us all with new releases!

Jun 5, 2024 at 2:06 AM Post #101 of 103

The issue with direct purchase is, that shipping costs as much as the eartips themselves and therefore really Puts a downer on the value proposition

Jun 5, 2024 at 2:14 AM Post #102 of 103
Jun 5, 2024 at 12:35 PM Post #103 of 103
The issue with direct purchase is, that shipping costs as much as the eartips themselves and therefore really Puts a downer on the value proposition
Of course, though I also listed other stockists, and peeps can check each one and shipping costs to see what's the best option (if any are suitable).

The only other option is to reach out to Eletech directly and ask who are their European stockists, or alternative best solution, to get these eartips.
(Otherwise, unfortunately, if shipping costs are too expensive for the Baroque, then the next course of action is to find a competitor option 😞).

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back