Introducing the "Baroque Eartips" - Now Available!
Oct 10, 2023 at 12:41 PM Post #61 of 90
Well as I ordered M and L box with standard shipping that set me back 62 EUR & add 27 EUR local Vat and customs. A lot…but not different than if I order at ie mtmtaudio.com. It is what it is when some brands just can’t be sourced in EU.

Oct 11, 2023 at 3:20 AM Post #62 of 90
Just received my Baroque eartips! These little critters are wonderful! Made a ton of difference to my ears as with all tips-rolling i do. Better immersiveness due to the deeper fit, these tips are much more comfortable and softer than my Azla Xelastics and Crystals.

Midrange is bolstered and details came back out. I almost thought i had a different cable hooked on today. Kudo @Eric Chong for the great eartips!

图片_20231011151555.jpg

Oct 12, 2023 at 9:01 AM Post #63 of 90
In case a good seal fit is challenging with either M or L. If you have some Symbio eartips which are silicone+foam, you can easily remove the foam and put it on the Baroque. Take you time and you won't damage the foam so you can put it back on the Symbio. Not taking any credits for this as I found this 'tweak' in another thread. 1st picture is with the silicone slightly recessed to show how it fits and 2nd picture is final result. Doesn't alter the sound in any way :wink:

Attachments

• IMG_3031.jpg
    IMG_3031.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3033.jpg
    IMG_3033.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 0
Oct 12, 2023 at 4:24 PM Post #64 of 90
How do you guys size these compared to other tips? If you use a small on one iem (deep fit) and a large on another (shallower fit) should you stick with the sizes?

I ask as these are rounded and all my tips are the standard oval shaped

Oct 14, 2023 at 5:37 PM Post #65 of 90
How do you guys size these compared to other tips? If you use a small on one iem (deep fit) and a large on another (shallower fit) should you stick with the sizes?

I ask as these are rounded and all my tips are the standard oval shaped
Just received mine today and they definitely run on the small size. The large for me doesn’t make a seal, so make sure you double check the size you normally wear before ordering these. Will chuck this up to a $28 opps since I should have double checked first.
Oh well thanks you bloom for the starburst candy :) was a nice touch.

Oct 14, 2023 at 5:55 PM Post #66 of 90
Just received mine today and they definitely run on the small size. The large for me doesn’t make a seal, so make sure you double check the size you normally wear before ordering these. Will chuck this up to a $28 opps since I should have double checked first.
Oh well thanks you bloom for the starburst candy :) was a nice touch.
Oops. Went for the middle of the road mediums which I suspect will be both too small and too big for the two iems I plan to use them on. I know a lot of people complain about spinfit/comply multi size kits but coulda really used it with these.

Oct 31, 2023 at 12:08 AM Post #68 of 90
Anyone tested these with EE BCDs? How good are they specifically with BCD vibrations?
Tested with Noble Kublai Khan. Not entirely impressed. Swapped back to the Nuarl block+ eartips I use on my things.

Subbase ever so slightly reduced which I also experienced across my other non BCD iems.

No difference to soundstage, highs or mid range.

Personal experience if course but don't feel like these have an application in my collection.

Nov 4, 2023 at 12:46 AM Post #69 of 90
Received a set of mediums. My go to tips have been Azla Crystals (which i prefer ever so slightly to the Symbio Ws). The Baroque tips are more comfortable for me than the Azla Crystals. I dont get that burning sensation that I sometimes get with silicone. They just disappear. Comfort is really impressive and for me really important. Soundwise - the mids/treble is where it is at with these tips. Vocals are more forward and transparent. As others have said, the treble is very clean and extended. Better separation and soundstaging than the Crystals. Probably due to the cleaner and brighter sound signature. Bass is maybe a bit disappointing especially mid bass. It’s nice and clean but I’m missing a bit of punch. Makes my RN6’s sound more like my Susvaras which I would never have said before… My thinking is that they are worth persevering with for the comfort and the mids/highs but i might need to change the atom filter in my RN6’s to elevate the bass. All in all pleased with the purchase. Expensive yes but not compared to a new cable…

Nov 15, 2023 at 3:45 PM Post #70 of 90
I am tempted to give them a try with my UM Amber Pearl. Where do you suggest to buy them in Europe ?

Dec 15, 2023 at 9:13 PM Post #72 of 90
In case a good seal fit is challenging with either M or L. If you have some Symbio eartips which are silicone+foam, you can easily remove the foam and put it on the Baroque. Take you time and you won't damage the foam so you can put it back on the Symbio. Not taking any credits for this as I found this 'tweak' in another thread. 1st picture is with the silicone slightly recessed to show how it fits and 2nd picture is final result. Doesn't alter the sound in any way :wink:
thanks for the tip. I will try since I also owe Symbio that I do not find that confortable.

Dec 15, 2023 at 9:15 PM Post #73 of 90
So far the Baroque are the BEST tips I have tested with my Amber Pearl.
These tips are much more comfortable and softer than the suplied Azla Xelastics and more confortable than the Symbio.

Dec 18, 2023 at 5:53 PM Post #74 of 90
Jan 7, 2024 at 11:42 PM Post #75 of 90
These are my favorite tips with the FiiO FD5.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back