Introducing the $2100 Universal IEM
Aug 29, 2009 at 1:22 AM Post #17 of 45
Would definitely love to check it out.

Healthy amount is skepticism is great... But the best thing to do is to test it before you knock it. =P

Aug 29, 2009 at 2:37 AM Post #18 of 45
Hmm... I was under the impression that customs are pretty much automatically better than universals because of isolation, fit and clarity. And something about bone conduction.

2 JH13s (for when your ears grow) or one universal... hmm... hard choice /s

Aug 29, 2009 at 4:12 AM Post #21 of 45
Quote:

Originally Posted by Iron_Dreamer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
ROTFL
wink.gif

X2

Aug 29, 2009 at 11:02 AM Post #23 of 45
too funny; 1700usd difference in price is the difference between plastic and chrome LMAO. seems that these guys are trying to jump on the bandwagon, but without the tech. we'll probably never find out, I cant imagine paying even close to that for something that wasnt custom. they're ugly as sin too IMO

Aug 29, 2009 at 3:38 PM Post #25 of 45
Quote:

Originally Posted by atothex /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Price jokes are lame and unfunny. Millionaires... har har whatever. Anyone with a job can afford these. The question is whether they're worth it.

Really?
confused_face_2.gif

Aug 29, 2009 at 3:41 PM Post #26 of 45
Quote:

Price jokes are lame and unfunny. Millionaires... har har whatever. Anyone with a job can afford these. The question is whether they're worth it.

You'd be surprised.

Aug 29, 2009 at 3:51 PM Post #27 of 45
Quote:

well maybe my joke was lame and unfunny to you, but the notion that anyone with a job can afford these is hilarious to me
tongue.gif
plenty of people with jobs cant afford to eat.......

Aug 29, 2009 at 4:48 PM Post #29 of 45
Quote:

No offense, but that's simply just pure ignorance right there.

Aug 29, 2009 at 5:08 PM Post #30 of 45
Quote:

Originally Posted by jj94 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
No offense, but that's simply just pure ignorance right there.

thats putting it mildy....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back