Intro: Newbie to Head-fi interested in learning (particularly about good quality low cost equipment)
Jul 16, 2014 at 5:09 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

nedifer

100+ Head-Fier
Hi all,

I've been lurking reading forum posts and reviews for some time, but took the plunge and joined today.  As I mentioned in the title of the post, I am interested in high quality but low cost equipment as I begin to explore my options.  I have a decent home stereo with a home-built music server but find that, with two small boys and a small house, I have a need for being able to listen to music while the kids are in bed.  Naturally, I hope to find a good solution that is low cost but that I can build upon over time.

--Nedifer

Jul 16, 2014 at 5:26 PM Post #2 of 3
just found this, see if it suits you: http://www.amazon.de/dp/B00A668N16/ref=dra_a_sm_lb_hn_it_P1400_1000?tag=dradisplay0b-21&ascsubtag=4a251a2ef9bbf4ccc35f97aba2c9cbda

some more info on your budget, music preferences, sound signature preferences, etc would be very welcomed

Jul 17, 2014 at 3:20 AM Post #3 of 3
some more info on your budget, music preferences, sound signature preferences, etc would be very welcomed

+1

"low cost" means different things to different people.

Also, what audio equipment sources do you already have (make/model) that you would use?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back