International hornet owners: how long did shipping take?
May 23, 2007 at 11:19 AM Post #2 of 19
I bought Hornet in the end of February.
After payment, I received Hornet in about two weeks.

I live in Japan.

May 23, 2007 at 11:42 AM Post #3 of 19
My tomahawk took about 2 weeks to arrive in Malaysia as well. The tracking number I was given was next to no use either. Checking USPS tracker showed only one entry - when Ray sent it. I guess you'd have to pay extra to get the DHL/UPS type tracking.

May 23, 2007 at 6:33 PM Post #5 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zaroff /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Does Ray email you a notice once he has shipped, or not? I've bought a Hornet four days ago and haven't heard from him since, so I thought I'd ask.
Thanks.

No the first update you'll get is when it arrives at your door. About 7 days to Uk if I recall correctly so should be about same for you.

Steve

May 23, 2007 at 6:43 PM Post #6 of 19
Good to know, thanks
wink.gif

May 24, 2007 at 4:04 AM Post #7 of 19
I think it also depends how long it stays with the Customs & Excise ppl. The actual journey time from US to Malaysia should only be 3-4 days (tops 5 days) but a recent parcel I had from Germany (my Opera) ended up with C&E for 4 days before I got a letter to go and collect the parcel and pay the tax.

May 24, 2007 at 5:46 AM Post #9 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by N15M0 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I ordered mine through Jaben in mid march and I am still waiting for it to arrive
frown.gif

Didn't Ray say something about having difficulty getting parts for the Hornet?

May 24, 2007 at 5:58 AM Post #10 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by wpk123 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Didn't Ray say something about having difficulty getting parts for the Hornet?

It was the SR-71. I ordered a tomahawk to sooth me over until he gets all the parts.

May 24, 2007 at 6:05 AM Post #11 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zaroff /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Does Ray email you a notice once he has shipped, or not? I've bought a Hornet four days ago and haven't heard from him since, so I thought I'd ask.
Thanks.

I ordered it Monday morning and emailed him about it on Wed, he told me the shipment was already sent on Tues. So I'm sure your's is on the way!

I guess I will be looking at roughly 2 weeks. Man, cant wait! Already got my battery, velcro strips, mini mini cables ready to go!

May 24, 2007 at 8:49 AM Post #15 of 19
Who is?,and is there a link to 'Jaben' ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back