International Grado owners...
Jan 12, 2010 at 9:18 PM Post #17 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeroblade /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Flying halfway around the world for a pair of high-end cans... That is just mad!

I do it quite often..

Jan 12, 2010 at 9:25 PM Post #18 of 25
I've done it as well. All that should happen is that the cost of the trip must at least equal the cost of the extra money spent if you purchased the item/s in my country. This isn't difficult to do with some items.

Jan 12, 2010 at 10:45 PM Post #20 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by aimlink /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've done it as well. All that should happen is that the cost of the trip must at least equal the cost of the extra money spent if you purchased the item/s in my country. This isn't difficult to do with some items.

That seems rational to me... so I hear stax is heaps cheaper in japan...

Jan 12, 2010 at 10:59 PM Post #21 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by aimlink /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Not to mention the site seeing!! It's not that far reaching a proposition.

America has sights to see?

I'm mildly surprised that more american head-fiers aren't contacted about ordering Grados for our international fellows. Nevermind, scratch that. That's quite unethical.

Jan 12, 2010 at 11:16 PM Post #22 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by logwed /img/forum/go_quote.gif
America has sights to see?

I'm mildly surprised that more american head-fiers aren't contacted about ordering Grados for our international fellows. Nevermind, scratch that. That's quite unethical.

They most definitely do!! That's a huge peace of continent. There's a lot to see or are you thinking of only sites that are man made???

Not only unethical, but it's an awkward request to make. Additionally, they're really not that important. They're the Allesandro's to purchase among many other headphone choices.

Jan 12, 2010 at 11:32 PM Post #23 of 25
Well, at least around my parts there isn't much to see.

Jan 13, 2010 at 4:47 AM Post #25 of 25
Thx Pincher. I did look at the site but it didn't have it. I actually found a dealer and he and I struck up a deal. Made my order and it's on the way. Thx.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back