New Head-Fier
Has anyone heard of this mp3 player:

http://www.strathfield.com.au/ViewPr...sp?ProdID=1149

Is it good?
basshead.gif

Apr 19, 2005 at 4:29 AM Post #6 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by K_M_A
Come on... Anyone heard of that Viodio player?

Nope... Bluetooth though, wonder why you'd really need Bluetooth in a MP3 player? Weird.

confused.gif

Apr 19, 2005 at 4:40 AM Post #7 of 16
bluetooth headphones.. if only they sounded good..

Apr 22, 2005 at 4:26 AM Post #11 of 16
Quote:

You'd need bluetooth if you don't like wires hanging between your pocket and your ears.

So you think I should buy that player? It has nice set of features.
confused.gif

That's me - my kids are always grabbing at my headphone wires - I'd LOVE bluetooth enabled DAPs to become more of a norm.

It does have nice features...if the company has a good return policy, then it might be worth a shot. If you get it, let us know how you like it.

Apr 22, 2005 at 5:43 AM Post #12 of 16
Looks like another crappy South Korean player.

Distributor info

Yes, I know Samsung is based in South Korea but that doesn't count. They're a major manufacturer that competes with the likes of Sony across a range of markets. This looks like another cheaply made player churned out by some no name brand, like the dozens of other no name players you find on ebay and around the web. Japan churns out a bunch of players too, but they're usually of better quality.

Apr 22, 2005 at 6:28 AM Post #13 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edvard_Grieg
not just bluetooth headphones.....remember that a more car manufacturers are incorporating bluetooth for hands-free cell phone use.....think of where else that could go.

My new TL has that feature.

I think Infiniti is beginning to incorporate too. Would be nice to have an mp3 player work like that.

Apr 22, 2005 at 1:47 PM Post #14 of 16
Quote:

So you think I should buy that player? It has nice set of features.
confused.gif

I dunno, it's pretty expensive. For that price you can get the Zen Micro or the 4gb iPod mini. The Zen Micro has everything that player has except line-in recording and the bluetooth gimmick, which I really do think is a gimmick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back