Interested in trying the Thunderpants, please help!
Mar 1, 2012 at 1:46 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

jschristian44

Member of the Trade: Justin's Headphone Modding
CAUTION: Incomplete trades
Hey guys,
So a lot of you probably know I have been making my Maplepants which are trying to go off of what Smeggy makes with his Thunderpants.  He said it was alright and he doesn't care.  Probably because he knows his name is in stone and his stuff is almost manufacturer made while mine is fully custom.  He also has much more experience and time to perfect the sound.  For what mine are though, I definitely like them and think they are worth at least 2x what I am asking.  That is just from testing and modding headphones for the past year or so now.  But people have been saying mine is missing a component that makes the bass a little less well than Smeggy's.  I kind of figured this since he charges 3x more than mine and I am just starting.  But, I always wanted to test a set of his out to see how he makes them.  If anyone would want to do a trade program, I can lend mine out and you lend your Thunderpants so I can see the differences and we both can compare.  Either or, I just want to test out a set of the Thunderpants.  The loan thing isn't going on anymore I don't think or I'd try that.  I have good feedback on here and anyone who has done business with me can vouch for me.  I wouldn't keep them that long, just a day or so.  I am not sure if this is the right forum or not for this, but I would really appreciate it if you have a set and would let me try them out.  Please PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back