Interest Check - Inland Pacific Northwest Meet?
Feb 2, 2010 at 10:52 PM Post #31 of 75
But I don't have nice gears as you guys do though..
frown.gif

I only have Grado Sr60, HD 555, AD700..No amps...

Feb 3, 2010 at 8:35 PM Post #34 of 75
I talked with a librarian today and they told me about two libraries on campus that have rooms for small gatherings. I'll go check them out to see if they have power outlets and large enough tables for gear, but it's looking good.

There's no charge for the rooms, but it is first come first serve. There is a library called Owen which the librarian said always has spare rooms, so we'll probably go for that one, I think.

Now all that's left is to decide when. As of now, any weekend will work for me except this one coming up (Feb. 6/7) and March 13/14 and 20/21.

Feb 12, 2010 at 3:48 AM Post #37 of 75
Need more people!!
I PMed Zaubertuba the other day too but I haven't heard back.

Surely there are more head-fiers that live in this general area? Maybe they just don't check this part of the forum...

Feb 12, 2010 at 8:18 AM Post #38 of 75
Quote:

Originally Posted by squid+ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I sent an email to the library about two weeks ago and haven't received a reply. I haven't gone in to ask yet, but I'll go sometime this week and see about the options.

We'll probably try for later in the spring (March-ish maybe?) so that Zaubertuba can have a safe trip. The weather's been pretty good, better than I was expecting around this time of year.

3 is getting better!

Quote:

Originally Posted by squid+ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Need more people!!
I PMed Zaubertuba the other day too but I haven't heard back.

Surely there are more head-fiers that live in this general area? Maybe they just don't check this part of the forum...

I'm around - just insanely busy.
tongue.gif
Thanks for the PM!

Yes, March would be good. I might have to squeeze in time to get the Jisbos done. And my 555's, well, I think the hairball incident finally caught up to them. Left side is dead, which leaves my 580's for the moment.
frown.gif

Feb 15, 2010 at 7:34 PM Post #44 of 75
Grrr...worked on the bike this weekend and just *now* noticed my rear tire's got nothing left. How could I miss something so obvious?
mad.gif

Double-sad thing is we have to get new tires on our Soccer-mom-mobile before I get to changing out the rubber on the bike. (Going on a long trip this Summer).

Sorry guys--it doesn't look like I'll make this one.
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back