Interest check: Chi-Uni-Fi/ve (5) November 12th 2011
Jan 29, 2011 at 9:37 PM Post #20 of 61
I actually made some changes since but haven't posted yet. Changes include different color 5, added the head-fi headphones and logo tag, altered the "since" part, lightened/darkened certain areas, and the red text has a shadow. Here's what I've got: 

​
The colors can begrudgingly be changed to Hawk's colors (har har). It almost looks like I went with Pistons colors lol. Not sure how I feel about the placement of the head-fi tag... Just throwing this out there too; but, there may be new champions come November. 
wink_face.gif

Jan 31, 2011 at 11:21 PM Post #21 of 61
Wow, this looks great! Just looked into these "meet threads" for the first time, hoping to find something near Chicago, and found this! Very upset I missed the last one as it is very close. I would certainly like to come to the next event. Hopefully my gear will continue to evolve so I have something nice to bring.

Feb 22, 2011 at 4:18 PM Post #22 of 61
I've never been to Chicago so I might tie this in with a mini-vacation/roadtrip.  Looks like an awsome venue.  I've been doing quite a bit of buying and selling so who knows what I'll have to bring by then. 
-Marty

Feb 27, 2011 at 10:02 AM Post #23 of 61
I was really bummed I missed last year's.  I will make every effort to attend this one, although sadly once again it co-incides with a Northwestern home football game, so I have to choose between my two hobby passions.  But with no Can-Jam this year, I will likely really need my Head-Fi Meet fix
biggrin.gif

Mar 5, 2011 at 5:56 PM Post #24 of 61

Quote:
I actually made some changes since but haven't posted yet. Changes include different color 5, added the head-fi headphones and logo tag, altered the "since" part, lightened/darkened certain areas, and the red text has a shadow. Here's what I've got: 

​
The colors can begrudgingly be changed to Hawk's colors (har har). It almost looks like I went with Pistons colors lol. Not sure how I feel about the placement of the head-fi tag... Just throwing this out there too; but, there may be new champions come November. 
wink_face.gif

That is seriously awesome!!!!!!! like seriously!

Mar 6, 2011 at 11:38 AM Post #25 of 61

​
wink_face.gif

It would be great to select ChiUniFi colors. They could be whatever the group votes for. How about establishing a poll for various colors?

Great work!!!

Mar 6, 2011 at 11:49 AM Post #26 of 61
Its way too far out to say for sure, but its likely I'll be back.

May 22, 2011 at 8:44 AM Post #27 of 61
I think I can make it this year.  Actually, I was thinking I could make it last year, but ACL reconstuction intervened...let's hope nothing like THAT happens again.  :D

Jul 6, 2011 at 6:50 PM Post #29 of 61
I should be able to go since I have my own car now and don't have to bug my parents for a ride. Let's just hope mid terms aren't around then. I'll probably have some new toys to bring by then too.

Jul 17, 2011 at 9:16 PM Post #30 of 61

Quote:
I was really bummed I missed last year's.  I will make every effort to attend this one, although sadly once again it co-incides with a Northwestern home football game, so I have to choose between my two hobby passions.  But with no Can-Jam this year, I will likely really need my Head-Fi Meet fix
biggrin.gif

Since I saw you're set for RMAF CanJam, does that mean no ChiUniFi V?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back