Installing Tidal on Ibasso DX160
Nov 8, 2020 at 10:20 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Shad3925

100+ Head-Fier
Can anyone assist with settings and procedure for installing Tidal on the Ibasso Dx160

Nov 8, 2020 at 10:31 AM Post #2 of 6
go to apkpure and search for its APK file. download it and you will be prompted to install it, say yes and it will be installed. This is assuming you don't have it on your playstore in your region. If you need to install Playstore do the same as the Tidal APK file for playstore.

Nov 8, 2020 at 10:35 AM Post #3 of 6
go to apkpure and search for its APK file. download it and you will be prompted to install it, say yes and it will be installed. This is assuming you don't have it on your playstore in your region. If you need to install Playstore do the same as the Tidal APK file for playstore.
Can anyone assist with settings and procedure for installing Tidal on the Ibasso Dx160

Nov 8, 2020 at 10:37 AM Post #4 of 6
Many thanks, I already have APKPure installed but cannot see any links when I open it that will assist with downloading Tidal

Nov 9, 2020 at 8:24 AM Post #5 of 6

Nov 9, 2020 at 8:26 AM Post #6 of 6
Hi
I have discovered my error in that I was going to APKPure settings rather than the desktop, can I download Tidal music direct from Tidal to DX160

Users who are viewing this thread

Back