itsmeQ

New Head-Fier
I get this message when installing following the installation video/textfile

'SETUP LOG:  DATE 2-12-2014 TIME 17:59:03
Installed components :
None

Fail to Installed components :
Audio-gd USB Device  Ver1.0'

Why? I can't believe it gives no reason, error code, nothing.

I also don't understand why 'foobar2000' is in the instructions like it is expected to be installed on the PC with no prior mention. Is this program NEEDED to use this dac amp?

I also plan on using Propellerheads Reason 7 and I seen a mention that I have to do something in particular to get  Reason two to work, something related to asio drivers? If anyone could elaborate on that too I would appreciate it.

Help please

Feb 12, 2014 at 3:10 PM Post #2 of 4
  I get this message when installing following the installation video/textfile

'SETUP LOG:  DATE 2-12-2014 TIME 17:59:03
Installed components :
None

Fail to Installed components :
Audio-gd USB Device  Ver1.0'

Why? I can't believe it gives no reason, error code, nothing.

I also don't understand why 'foobar2000' is in the instructions like it is expected to be installed on the PC with no prior mention. Is this program NEEDED to use this dac amp?

I also plan on using Propellerheads Reason 7 and I seen a mention that I have to do something in particular to get  Reason two to work, something related to asio drivers? If anyone could elaborate on that too I would appreciate it.

Help please

Hi,

I also had that error when installing. How I fixed that was uninstall the Audio-gd drivers. Update all my USB driver for my motherboard. Update the firmware to my Audio-gd then installed the latest usb driver for the Audio-gd from the website. I had the Audio-gd 12.1 but I believe it's the same process. Good luck.

Feb 12, 2014 at 3:19 PM Post #3 of 4
Thanks I will try updating the usb motherboard drivers.

Where do I get the firmware? All I am going off is this page http://www.audio-gd.com/Pro/dac/USB32/USB32EN.htm which has no mention of the word firmware.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back