insane knockout
May 4, 2006 at 2:09 AM Post #2 of 8
Crazy Kid. I think he wants to be the next Gomi.

May 4, 2006 at 2:13 AM Post #3 of 8
VERY COOL!

My girlfriend thinks its savage and brutal but I think it is cool.

May 4, 2006 at 2:37 AM Post #4 of 8
I saw a flying knee similar to that in the UFC not too long ago, although I think it was at the start of the second round. That was a sweet one though, I wonder if the punch after was even necessary? I understand why he did it, but I think he would have been out anyway...

May 4, 2006 at 2:45 AM Post #5 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by Homeless
I saw a flying knee similar to that in the UFC not too long ago, although I think it was at the start of the second round. That was a sweet one though, I wonder if the punch after was even necessary? I understand why he did it, but I think he would have been out anyway...

I think I know which one you are talking about. The UFC flying knee was a 10 on a scale of 1-10, and this one was a 9. Good stuff.

May 4, 2006 at 8:32 PM Post #8 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by EyeAmEye
needed to see the slow-mo. i first thought he caught him with his right knee and was going to comment that it didn't look like it landed well enough to knock him out, but the left knee certainly was.

the punch wasn't necessary, but you keep going until the ref steps in.

what organization is that anyway?

Kid fights in K-1 now.. I wonder if that is in K-1 too. (edit ya k-1 heroes)

The UFC knee is probably James Irvin vs Terry Martin @ UFC 54. It was a good one, although Irvin is green and doesn't seem like he will amount to much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back