Inner Fidelity Down?
Jan 25, 2013 at 7:08 PM Post #2 of 16
No problems here, still seeing everything in InnerFidelity with Firefox

Jan 25, 2013 at 7:26 PM Post #3 of 16
Kirosia just tried he only sees green bar and links

Jan 26, 2013 at 3:31 PM Post #5 of 16
Now I had problems with Innerfidelity in Firefox. It works fine in Chrome and Explorer.
I disabled AdBlock in Firefox, and all is back to normal.

Jan 26, 2013 at 6:07 PM Post #6 of 16
Quote:
Now I had problems with Innerfidelity in Firefox. It works fine in Chrome and Explorer.
I disabled AdBlock in Firefox, and all is back to normal.

I wonder why AdBlock would cause that? Anyway thanks to those that posted here and the OP. It helped me to figure out what was wrong. :)

Jan 31, 2013 at 1:03 AM Post #10 of 16
Hm I've been getting the same issue. Even when exempting innerfidelity.com from adblock, the site still doesn't display its pages. I have to manually pause adblock to view anything on the site now.

Exempting doesn't work for me either - cannot get anything other than header and footer. It works in Chrome no problem ... but truthfully I can't be bothered to switch browsers everytime. Hope they can sort it from their end or I have lost some good reviews and they have lost a reader. :frowning2:

Jan 31, 2013 at 10:22 AM Post #11 of 16
^ You sure you did it right? Click on the arrow to the right of the ABP button, and click "Disable on Innerfidelity.com"? I just tried it, and it works.

Feb 1, 2013 at 6:40 AM Post #14 of 16
Quote:
For me, its when I try to use Chrome to access it. WIth Safari, there are no issues.

That's odd, I have Chrome with adblock, and no problems viewing Innerfidelity.
Firefox with adblock still doesn't work.

BTW: Adblock on Chrome is much better in my opinion than Adblock Plus.

Feb 1, 2013 at 12:16 PM Post #15 of 16
Hi Guys,

Talked with Jon Iverson yesterday about this.  Evidently Adblock added a keyword that's the same as the background .gif for the sites, which causes the problems you're seeing.  I think Jon has contacted Adblocker, but we're not doing it on purpose.  Contact adblocker and complain, then maybe they'll change their keywords. 

Sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back