Information on Fischer Audio DBA-02 MKIII?
Apr 5, 2015 at 3:45 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 21

Feilong4

Headphoneus Supremus
I also posted this thread in the "Help" section but I later figured that it might not get as much attention so I posted another one here. Sorry, if I'm not allowed to do that but..

I randomly searched for some DBA-02 on google and got to their website.

I was surprised to see that there is a DBA-02 MKIII, not MKII but MKIII!

I would like to know if anyone has any information on the pricing these.

I have sent an email on their site and hopefully I will be getting some answers from them, but I would like to hear if anyone has any information as well.

Link to the IEMs: http://fischeraudio.com/shop/dba-02-mkiii/

Pictures:

Detachable cables!

Printscreened from page.

Apr 7, 2015 at 7:50 PM Post #2 of 21
I want I want I want! Where do I sign up? Not being able to buy something is a really weird feeling in this world of plenty.

Apr 10, 2015 at 1:31 PM Post #3 of 21
I wonder how this new model performs....seems to me like a cut in highs and maybe a tad of boost in the bass region 
wink.gif

Apr 15, 2015 at 9:54 AM Post #4 of 21
I am interested in these as well, and searched a few weeks ago for information about availability. I recall that the planned release date is September. The mkii were rated quite highly, so these might be worth a look and listen.

Apr 15, 2015 at 10:31 AM Post #5 of 21
I wonder how this new model performs....seems to me like a cut in highs and maybe a tad of boost in the bass region :wink:

I hope not. :frowning2:

I am interested in these as well, and searched a few weeks ago for information about availability. I recall that the planned release date is September. The mkii were rated quite highly, so these might be worth a look and listen.
Do you remember where you read that from? I love my dba02 mkII, looking forward to the mkIII

Apr 15, 2015 at 11:28 AM Post #6 of 21
I hate to say it, but I can't recall exactly. I had thought it was Fischer Audio's FB page, but I can't find it now.

Apr 15, 2015 at 11:41 AM Post #7 of 21
I hate to say it, but I can't recall exactly. I had thought it was Fischer Audio's FB page, but I can't find it now.

I read the same thing and also can't seem to find it now. I want to say it was somewhere on their site but cannot find it for the life of me.

May 14, 2015 at 11:08 AM Post #8 of 21
this looks great – i've been looking to replace my Brainwavz B2, so maybe i'll save up and spend a bit more on these.

May 23, 2015 at 7:06 AM Post #9 of 21
Nice feature for upgrades; from their website.

"Product description

Fischer Audio Company presents the third generation of the legendary DBA-02 model. These low-cost compact earphones have become a popular passion by right. Having the highest quality sound they remained affordable for an unsophisticated consumer, and this is the reason why many of the audiophiles around the world started their way in the world of personal audio with DBA-02 of all others.
DBA-02 mk3 model underwent the most fundamental changes in the whole history of the model. The earphones now have a plug-in cable and a more ergonomic case form. But the main difference is hidden inside. Standard high-frequency filter was replaced with new unique solutions applied in the crossover. The main peculiarity of the novelty is a rather even sound balance and practically total lack of distortions. In more than 2 year of research we managed to eliminate all the weak spots of the previous DBA-02 generations."

Sep 25, 2015 at 1:25 PM Post #10 of 21
I have been unable to locate any white silicone flange tips for Fischer DBA-02 MKII. Does anyone have any they are not using?

TIA
Jeff

Oct 29, 2015 at 11:31 PM Post #11 of 21
So... It's practically November. Any clue as to when they're coming out?

Oct 30, 2015 at 6:54 AM Post #12 of 21
  So... It's practically November. Any clue as to when they're coming out?

Still no information from what I know. People are asking on their Facebook page and aren't getting any answers.

Oct 30, 2015 at 11:32 AM Post #13 of 21
  Still no information from what I know. People are asking on their Facebook page and aren't getting any answers.

In the meantime, what's the closest thing out there to the DBA-02?

Thanks

Nov 13, 2015 at 12:05 AM Post #15 of 21
How about Dunu 1k. Use same twfk driver. Only can reach deeper with one dynamic driver.

I'll have to do some reading about them, thanks.

Good news! Just got word back from Fischer Audio Engineer's Facebook profile. I sent them a private message and they replied:

The DBA-02 MKIII should be ready on the middle-end of January.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back