Info Request
Nov 5, 2003 at 1:15 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

flipzter

100+ Head-Fier
I've searched the forums and can't seem to find what I'm looking for. I'd like to build a cmoy on a Hansen board. Anyone have a site or thread that may have info? Anyone built just a plain cmoy on one of these boards? Any information is greatly needed and appreciated.

Henry

Nov 5, 2003 at 10:45 PM Post #3 of 7
I've already bought/received some boards. I'd like to try to build a cmoy on these boards. With my limited electronics knowledge, I honestly don't think I'll ever build anything bigger/better than a cmoy. So I may as well use these boards. I just can't seem to find any info on building just a cmoy on one. Hopefully someone who has built a few on the hansen will post.

Nov 5, 2003 at 10:51 PM Post #4 of 7
you could easily make a PIMETA, there are excellent instructions on it; people will help you with part selection; and you'll end up with a far better amp at the end of it. What I'm saying is, the step up to the PIMETA (in terms of construction) is very small; the main difficultly is choosing the values and the like, although the stock config will undoubtably work very well!

just my 2p
biggrin.gif

g

Nov 6, 2003 at 3:01 AM Post #5 of 7
Check Apheared's Project Scrapbook at Headwize. It's in the part describing the CHA47 at the bottom, but he has some pictures of a semi-populated board.

Nov 8, 2003 at 11:19 AM Post #7 of 7
Bump

Still searching for info on building a basic cmoy on a hansen pcb. Do you populate only one side of the board? Do you need any jumpers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back