Infestation: Survivor Stories
Aug 16, 2013 at 4:45 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

KodaO

100+ Head-Fier
So this MMO-Survival horror game released a while back and even though it was hyped to be amazing, terrible reviews scared me away from it.

During the Steam Summer Sale though, it was only 3 dollars, so I grabbed it just to see how bad it really was. 

To keep it short, it's incredible. I don't see why people prefer DayZ to it, this game is one of the best I've ever played.

Aug 17, 2013 at 12:32 PM Post #2 of 7
This is the first time I've ever heard anything remotely positive about this game.

Everything else has been talks of it being scam, the developers randomly banning people once they see they are addicted enough to buy it again anyways, players being nothing but hackers and griefers etc..

Aug 20, 2013 at 4:37 PM Post #3 of 7
Quote:
This is the first time I've ever heard anything remotely positive about this game.

Everything else has been talks of it being scam, the developers randomly banning people once they see they are addicted enough to buy it again anyways, players being nothing but hackers and griefers etc..

Hey now, I never said I supported the devs. Here recently they have been a bit better about that kinda stuff. The game ITSELF though is amazing. xD

Sep 16, 2013 at 6:03 AM Post #4 of 7
ive bought this junk of a game when it came out, got my refund from steam, saw it on steam sale again after months, bought it again

worst zombie game ever in the history of gaming xD i dont know what i was thinking when i bought it again xD 

Dec 5, 2013 at 7:21 PM Post #5 of 7
I still think people are too harsh when looking at this game. It takes time to get used to, but it's a damn fun game when playing with a group of friends. Every time I get into a gun fight with other survivors, my heart races. Give it a chance, it can be really fun.

Jan 18, 2014 at 2:18 PM Post #6 of 7
imo Dayz beats this game in every aspect. Full of hackers and bugs.

Waste of money for me.. they even changed the name of the game. Used to be Warz.

Havent played this for a while so dont know if the current state of game is any better.

Oct 30, 2014 at 2:43 AM Post #7 of 7
I have since found many emulators of the game that are hack free and well worth playing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back