Infecting my colleagues
Oct 25, 2007 at 6:50 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

Singapura

500+ Head-Fier
When I started working in my office in Singapore I was the weird foreigner with the much too expensive headphones. I had to explain that my LDM+ was an amp, not a battery pack. One year later my LDM is a Xin and my Sony's are Shure E-500. I've got two colleagues with Crossroads Mylar IEM's and I just found out that one actually bought a pair of UE Metro-fi's! The disease is spreading, curse you Head-fi!

Oct 25, 2007 at 7:10 AM Post #2 of 14
I infected my colleagues with herpes once...
600smile.gif

Oct 25, 2007 at 7:41 AM Post #3 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by Foshizzle /img/forum/go_quote.gif
600smile.gif

rolleyes.gif
Got a chuckle from me
icon10.gif

Oct 25, 2007 at 8:03 AM Post #4 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by Foshizzle /img/forum/go_quote.gif
600smile.gif

Once you get herpes, it stays with you forever!
wink.gif

Oct 25, 2007 at 10:59 AM Post #9 of 14
I had a coworker that was raving about his Bose QC2's and he kept pushing them on me so I took them put them through my Xin Reference and put on Here Comes the Sun and promptly turned it off after 30s. I had him listen to my W5000's before and he said they were not that great so I had him do a straight A-B for the first 30s of the song, needless to say he changed his story.

Oct 25, 2007 at 11:21 AM Post #10 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by Singapura /img/forum/go_quote.gif
When I started working in my office in Singapore I was the weird foreigner with the much too expensive headphones. I had to explain that my LDM+ was an amp, not a battery pack. One year later my LDM is a Xin and my Sony's are Shure E-500. I've got two colleagues with Crossroads Mylar IEM's and I just found out that one actually bought a pair of UE Metro-fi's! The disease is spreading, curse you Head-fi!

What? you living in the headphone Capital of the world! you people have headphone shops like we have Mc Donalds..

Oct 25, 2007 at 11:54 AM Post #11 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by bhd812 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What? you living in the headphone Capital of the world! you people have headphone shops like we have Mc Donalds..

He's living in Singapore, not Japan
wink.gif

Oct 26, 2007 at 10:02 AM Post #13 of 14
lol I created a monster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back