InEarz Zen tour interest
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2018 at 12:25 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 26

BulldogXTRM

100+ Head-Fier
I'm posting this and looking for interest in a tour for InEarz new Zen Universal IEM. This tour will be run very similar to the tours that @Barra has facilitated for 64Audio, with many of the same security requirements. The difference is this one will be facilitated by me.

Right now just let me know who'd be interested and once the logistics for the tour are finalized, I'll post the actual tour thread.

May 8, 2018 at 8:59 PM Post #4 of 26
You guys heard the lady let's get some interest going on the Zen-2! I'm anxious to hear these myself! I've been using my custom Euphoria's for quite a while for my live monitors and they're absolutely fantastic. I know that @Lil' Fish and her crew put a great deal of thought and design into their first venture into a universal. Don't miss out on this opportunity to try these out!

ZEN-White-BackGround-456x337.png

FEATURES

• ADEL™ Technology
  • 1 Low/Mid, 1 High Balanced Armatures
  • Single Bore Design
  • Impedance: 60 Ohm @ 1kHz
  • Noise Isolation: -26dB (+/- 2dB)
  • Input connecter: 1/8″ (3.5mm)Stereo Jack
  • 3D printed hypoallergenic acrylic shells

May 9, 2018 at 3:20 AM Post #6 of 26
Interested

May 10, 2018 at 10:45 PM Post #11 of 26
I'm guessing this is again a US only tour ?:frowning2:

May 14, 2018 at 12:04 PM Post #14 of 26
Okay guys I promised some news today and here it is.

InEarz has agreed to do the tour with not only the Zen-2 in the full retail packaging, but also the not yet released Zen-4 in a beta package! The Zen-4 is a 4 driver universal in the same form factor as the Zen-2!

So get the interest up, and I'll get InEarz to start this as soon as we can get 10-12 participants.

So far we have 6. Once we have the numbers, I'll post a new thread with all the requirements and have you guys send all the required security info to me. After that we'll be not only one of the first to hear the Zen-2, we will absolutely be the first to hear the Zen-4.

I'll get the specs for the 4 up as soon as I get them from @Lil' Fish.

May 14, 2018 at 12:10 PM Post #15 of 26
I'd very much be interested in hearing the Zen 4 -- but don't want to take-away from someone being able to hear both for this tour. Let me know if I can still participate!

Also, for those on this thread, I'm trying to sell my Zen 2 to supplement a custom from Inearz... or potentially the Zen4? lol PM me for details, or see the sales section here on Head-Fi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back