Inear StageDiver SD5 vs Andromeda vs Noble K10U
May 29, 2020 at 3:47 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

risenfallen

100+ Head-Fier
Hi,

I have been out of the hobby for a while and just recently got an upgrade bug from having more time at my desk setup. I'm looking for a semi-highend IEMs with reference sound signature (I like sparkly highs and loads of details) but not sterile (decent amount of bass though I am not a basshead). I will be using Chord Mojo from my MBP or iphone to drive them. My current IEMs include Final F7200, Sony EX1000 and Aurisonics Harmony. I like each of them for the things they do well but would like to combine them into 1 package with a step up in overall sound quality.

I'm looking into the StageDiver SD5 and Andromeda. I was going to get the Andro but it worries me that there are complaints about comfort (important since I have tiny ears) and tbh even the rounded 2019 shell doesn't look comfortable. The SD5 looks very interesting and I'd love to try a German IEMs (I'm a Beyer fan) but I didn't find much details on how they perform when directly compared to Andromeda. I also looked into Noble K10U but the general consensus seem to be they are boring sounding so they are now at the bottom of the list unless someone has a different experience.

I would appreciate any inputs from those who have experienced or owned any of the 3.

Jun 5, 2020 at 6:39 PM Post #2 of 3
I've listened all of them and, for me, Andromeda>Noble>StageDiver

Jun 6, 2020 at 12:19 AM Post #3 of 3
Thanks for the rating. I decided to get the Stagediver SD5s since it looks like it would be the safest in terms of ergonomics and it turned out pretty comfortable and sounded great. I'm still very curious to try the K10U and Andromeda. Seeing you also own the Khan, how close is K10U to Khan in terms of details? Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back