Industrial, harsh EBM, aggrotech, terrorcore fans?
Apr 29, 2012 at 6:01 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

RobustOrange

100+ Head-Fier
Hey guys, any of you fans of these genres? I havn't seen a lot of chitter chatter on here regarding them and was hoping that a few people would be fans of them. If you are, what are your favorite groups? 

May 4, 2012 at 6:55 PM Post #4 of 7
yes. i like lot of that stuff. harder stuff is mainly gabber/dutch hardcore,darkcore,industrial hardcore and stuff. not huge fan of speedcore really but like gabba front berlin when it comes to speedcore, terrorcore i like some but been so long i forgot lot of producers of it. i like some aggrotech as well but don't listen to it much either lately.

Oct 6, 2012 at 3:01 PM Post #6 of 7
Hi there,

ya i'm a (newbie) Cyber Goth and ya i love that music. Mainly i listen to Harsh EBM, Aggrotech/Hellektro, Electro-Industrial, Darkwave... I also listen to Industrial, Progressive, Djent, Cyber, Technical Death, Brutal Death, Black, Gothic Metal...

Now, the EBM bands that i'd recommend are:

:Wumpscut:
Agonoize
Nurzery [Rhymes]
C-Lekktor
FGFC820
Eisenfunk
Grendel
H.Exe
Project Pitchfork
Psyborg Corp.
X-Fusion

This is just the start, there are many bands that i don't have in my library yet.

Also, i'm wondering what type of headphones to get for this type of music. My budget is about 150 Euros. I extremely hate in ear phones and a want portable over-the-ear headphones for use with my mobile phone while i'm outside. This has been bothering me for weeks. I've narrowed down my search to two headphones; Sennheiser PX 200IIi and the AKG K450. Please help me out here. If there are headphones better than these, please let me know. At home i use Sennheiser HD 201 and they are amazing and give crystal clear sound, but i'm searching for something with more bass. But not too much, i hate too much bass, just something with a clear punch and with the clarity of the HD 201s.

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back