Indianapolis - Audio Enthusiasts??
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 11, 2022 at 12:08 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

skeeb23

100+ Head-Fier
Really curious on this. Indianapolis does not have any hi-fi personal audio stores or venues to my knowledge and that is just absurd to me. Am I wrong on this or have I completely just missed something?

So, if ever there is a meet up in the area, sign me up!

Sep 16, 2022 at 4:29 PM Post #3 of 5
We're basically in no man's land here. Have to go to Illinois, Michigan, Kentucky or Ohio for a meet that's close by.

Sep 18, 2022 at 2:16 PM Post #5 of 5
Really curious on this. Indianapolis does not have any hi-fi personal audio stores or venues to my knowledge and that is just absurd to me. Am I wrong on this or have I completely just missed something?

So, if ever there is a meet up in the area, sign me up!
There are a couple stores but not really "boutiques". (My word). There is Ovation in Carmel, Audio Solutions (or The Audio Solutions) in Broad Ripple. There's one mid town but I can't remember the name. I don't know if they are what you had in mind but I think Ovation has a headphone bar for listening with some mainstream brands and Audio Solutions had a nice audio demo room (speakers) when I visited there. Keep in mind that these are also Home theater installers (Ovation does cars as well or at least used to) and they want to lure you in to spend big bucks. But what audio store doesn't want you to spend big bucks? Other than those you are right. There are no other stores.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back