INAIRS AIR2 Foam Ear Tips
Dec 19, 2015 at 8:22 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

HUM24H

100+ Head-Fier
Hey All,

So I wanted to share my impressions of these Foam Ear Tips, we tend to recommend Shure or Comply Tips a lot but after using those tips I have found these INAIRS to be much better in my opinion.

These are the AIR2 and I am using them on my Fidue A83.

First things is the packaging, for £9.95 you get 5 sets of Foam Ear Tips and they come in this matches style draw box which I think is really neat:

(Ignore the fact there are 4 in the bottom image, the 1st set are on my earphones)

Now fitting them onto the Fidue A83 was a breeze, I remember always having issues with Comply 400 Series tips even though they were the ones designed for the Fidue A83 but with these INAIRS they just fitted like factory tips.

Below is what they look like on the Fidue A83 (Mind the small particles, I have already used them!):

Now before I get to how they sound compared to the rubber tips I was using before, with the rubber tips I was using before the earphones sat quite flush in my ear, where as with these INAIRS the earpieces sit further out than I am currently used to but they seal fantasticly and they is no noise bleed from the outside when music is playing, so in reality this is how they are mean't to sit but just something to consider for people who are interested in buying these:

Now the sound, with the Fidue A83 I already enjoyed the sound from my Note 4 + OPPO HA-2 combo but with stuff like R&B I tended to use the Bass Boost as it put a massive smile on my face with the immense level of Bass and I also felt in Metal tracks the kick drums wouldn't have the kick that I wanted but with these Foam Tips the bass has increased to the point where I don't want to touch the Bass Boost and in Metal tracks the kick drums have much more impact. But what is great is the Mids are still very clear and details with the highs retaining there great extension and detail.

So yeah, all in all I am still getting used to the way the earphones are now sitting in my ears but in terms of comfort these are fantastically comfortable and seal very well as I have already said. 

I recommend these, personally, over Comply tips! 

Dec 19, 2015 at 3:12 PM Post #2 of 4
Thanks, these look interesting as a alternative to the comply tips. Cheaper alternative too 
wink_face.gif

Dec 19, 2015 at 3:20 PM Post #3 of 4
  Thanks, these look interesting as a alternative to the comply tips. Cheaper alternative too 
wink_face.gif

No Problem :)

They are much cheaper and you get 2 extra pairs of tips over Comply. 

I've just had bad experiences with Comply tips but these are literally a dream foam tip for me as they seal well, they are comfortable, they don't block the bores and they are priced right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back