In which one you wear your player and amp ?
Aug 14, 2012 at 4:16 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

R0ck43

New Head-Fier
So now i buy a new IEM and if I think i wanna use it with Ipod classic and FiiO E11 so thats pretty big, i know not so enough. But i am interest about in which one you wear your player and amp ? Because that's pretty weird and heavy, have all this things only in pocket. So please tell me what is the best for portable audio :).

Aug 17, 2012 at 12:26 PM Post #2 of 4
I use an iPod Video 5G with a Fiio E7 and it works great! I love it! I doubt you'll need the E11 to drive your IEM's but if you want the bass boost on the E11 and the extra flexability, go for it. Be sure to use an LOD to connect your iPod to the E11 if you decide to go that route.

Aug 17, 2012 at 12:43 PM Post #3 of 4
If you are aware of the people around you put it in a case. I used to have a ipod 5g+minibox amp in a nintendo ds hard case attached to my belt. Now I use sony z1050> fiio LOD>zo2 amp as my portable setup(pocket friendly).

Aug 18, 2012 at 12:03 PM Post #4 of 4
The Sony walkmen like E464, A864 with WM-Port offers line out signals(Fiio made Sony compitable line dock cables are available) to connect with external AMPs and they are smaller than iPod Calssic with great HP out soundquality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back