In the market for new IEMs. I enjoy an analytical earphone and my budget is $200.
Mar 4, 2014 at 8:19 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

manahnen

New Head-Fier
My current headphones are the ath-a900x, but the pads on the top broke off while I was trying to put a new rubber band in between them. I have never owned or listened to a pair of high quality earbuds, but I know I like an analytical sound that's is very balanced and detailed. These will be my everyday earphones and I will be using them throughout the day so durability and comfort would be nice. I like listening to electronic, rock, some pop, and alternative. The only genres I don't listen to a lot is country and classical. I was thinking about going with either the vsonic gr07 or the ckm1000, but haven't been able to find a lot about the ckm1000 ($190 on amazon). 

Mar 4, 2014 at 8:32 PM Post #3 of 6
I was looking at the er4p and I have heard that they aren't comfortable...at all. I have no doubt that I would enjoy the sound, but I don't know if I can cope with them in my ears all day.

Mar 4, 2014 at 8:39 PM Post #4 of 6
I like the Etys. When I first tried them, they felt different and it took a while to get used to the flanges being so deep in the ear, but now I find them really comfortable. They also provide excellent noise isolation.

Mar 10, 2014 at 9:33 AM Post #6 of 6
Ath-IM02. Very good IEM for the money. It has an analytical sound signature that's very detailed. I also find them very comfortable. Keep in mind the wire wraps over the ear- but I can wear for hours without them feeling uncomfortable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back