in the market for 150 and under range
Aug 4, 2012 at 5:44 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

88jwong88

New Head-Fier
So i am looking at getting some new IEMs and ive been looking at a bunch of them such as the SOL republic amps HD, Vsonic GR07, v-moda vibrato and the new martin Logan Mikros 70. I love my self a substantial amount of bass but i don't want it to muddle the rest of the music. What are your thoughts on these earphones and any reviews or other suggestions?
Thanks for any replies!

Aug 4, 2012 at 6:04 PM Post #2 of 4
Quote:
So i am looking at getting some new IEMs and ive been looking at a bunch of them such as the SOL republic amps HD, Vsonic GR07, v-moda vibrato and the new martin Logan Mikros 70. I love my self a substantial amount of bass but i don't want it to muddle the rest of the music. What are your thoughts on these earphones and any reviews or other suggestions?
Thanks for any replies!

Of those four, I've only personally heard the Vibratos.  They have a lot of bass, but do on rare occasions muddle the mids :frowning2:  I heard the V-Sonic GR07 is a well balanced IEM.  It has good depth and width in the bass department, but I'm still unsure about quantities though (from what I've read).  

I'm planning on reviewing the Martin Logan Micros 70s though.  They have yet to be released, so I'm waiting for information regarding those. It may be in your interest to wait to see how those turn out as no one has them yet.  

Aug 4, 2012 at 7:25 PM Post #4 of 4
Quote:
i heard the gr07 are very good but i saw the martin logans and became unsure

No one has any clue what the Martin Logan does/will sound like.  Only time will tell right now XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back