In Stock Now: Noble Audio FALCON PRO
Feb 8, 2021 at 8:33 PM Post #61 of 121
I will soon, sooner if the app gets working for my ZX-507 to replace my original Falcons (Canadian shipping).

Gave my KlipTII’s and Sony Hear 8something’s TWS to my nephews.

Only other are my 846’s on Shure BT-2 for the aptx ll with the Fii0 BT30, and my Xelento’s on PlusSound 4.4

Last edited:
Feb 9, 2021 at 4:29 AM Post #63 of 121
I have the old Falcon, and it is so inconsistent sounding due to needing the perfect fit in order to tune the sound. it could not be too deep or too shallow. And I never could put it on in the first try to the correct fit.

Too deep and you got driver flex, too light and it sounded shouty. Pulling ear lobe to avoid air vacuum didn't help.

Does the Falcon Pro have a different style fit? Doesn't seem so from the pictures.

Last edited:
Feb 9, 2021 at 4:45 AM Post #64 of 121
I have the old Falcon, and it is so inconsistent sounding due to needing the perfect fit in order to tune the sound. it could not be too deep or too shallow. And I never could put it on in the first try to the correct fit.

Too deep and you got driver flex, too light and it sounded shouty. Pulling ear lobe to avoid air vacuum didn't help.

Does the Falcon Pro have a different style fit? Doesn't seem so from the pictures.
I haven’t tried old falcon but tried falcon pro. To my ears they are quite comfortable. Buy it if you like V-shaped sound signature. For most balanced sound go for sennheiser true wireless momentum 2. Falcon pro can be quite tricky with equalizer adjustments to tame bright treble. It is so bright that it is sibilant in neutral eq. Bring down the higher freq few db down and you loose resolution little bit.

Feb 15, 2021 at 6:41 PM Post #65 of 121
So I have the Pro and am using the Sedna Xelastic (or something like that). I found other tips create suction but these don't. I prefer these to my UM 3DT. Bass can hit hard with EQ. I consider myself a basshead audiophile and these are great. Comfort isn't amazing, but sound is. I've tried a ton of TWS. Melomania 1 are my 2nd favorite, and these are much better. Melomanias handily best seen, Sony, et al. Tried like 20. These are keepers for TWS.

Feb 17, 2021 at 9:27 PM Post #66 of 121
Hi Luke,

Falcon Pro go bit deeper into your ear canal but not enough to make it uncomfortable. In saying that, due to bit deeper insertion into ear canal, its passive isolation is as good as Sennheiser true wireless momentum 2 ANC.
Hey sorry for the late reply! Thanks for the great advice.

do you think the Grado’s have isolation as good as the Falcon Pro? Reason I ask is I don’t like apps and messing with equalizers. I don’t care about hear through either - i prefer to NOT hear people when I’m listening to music haha

Mar 11, 2021 at 11:31 PM Post #69 of 121
I've been following this discussion. To my ears, the Falcon Pro with the stock tips is thin sounding with too much treble. With large Symbio W hybrid tips, which I've used with other IEMs and get a good fit, they sound excellent in every way. I also have the Grado 220 and swapped tips with good results. Large Symbio W won't fit properly in the charging case but I like the large AZLA SendaEarfit tips even better with the Grado. I am very pleased with both of these IEMs and have thought of selling one but can't decide which one I'd give up.

Mar 15, 2021 at 8:03 PM Post #73 of 121
Hey sorry for the late reply! Thanks for the great advice.

do you think the Grado’s have isolation as good as the Falcon Pro? Reason I ask is I don’t like apps and messing with equalizers. I don’t care about hear through either - i prefer to NOT hear people when I’m listening to music haha
Hey, yes grado are really comfortable in my ears. They are as good as falcon pro in isolation. They sound more balanced than falcon pro to my ears. Bass is just tiny bit boomy than falcon pro but rest its great. Have you considered sennheiser tws 2 ?

Mar 15, 2021 at 8:23 PM Post #74 of 121
Has anybody found a good aftermarket tip or some sort of technique to avoid getting massive driver flex out of these? Seems like it happens any time there's any pressure whatsoever inside the ear after insertion. I've tried pulling back on my ear to widen the canal first, but they inevitably slip.

So far, I've tried the stock tips in all 3 sizes and both Medium and Large SpinFit tips. Open to any suggestions.

Mar 15, 2021 at 11:08 PM Post #75 of 121
With large Symbio W hybrid tips, which I've used with other IEMs and get a good fit, they sound excellent in every way. I also have the Grado 220 and swapped tips with good results. Large Symbio W won't fit properly in the charging case but I like the large AZLA SendaEarfit tips even better with the Grado.
Hi SCBob. Just to confirm, is it the Grado that won’t fit in the charging case with the Symbio W?

Terry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back