In Stock Now: Noble Audio FALCON PRO
Jan 28, 2021 at 8:55 AM Post #48 of 121
Keep in mind that of all the "other" brands mentioned in this thread (having only aptx, and not even aptx HD), only the Falcon Pro has aptx Adaptive (which supports aptx and aptx HD). I have not even seen another TWS yet that has aptx Adaptive.

As chips that supported aptx Low Latency are no longer being produced (which is a big loss for video viewing), aptx Adaptive will have the lowest latency available.

Last edited:
Jan 28, 2021 at 10:52 AM Post #49 of 121
Keep in mind that of all the "other" brands mentioned in this thread (having only aptx, and not even aptx HD), only the Falcon Pro has aptx Adaptive (which supports aptx and aptx HD). I have not even seen another TWS yet that has aptx Adaptive.

As chips that supported aptx Low Latency are no longer being produced (which is a big loss for video viewing), aptx Adaptive will have the lowest latency available.

PMKx.gif

As can be imagined, I have a lot of TWS products.

The Falcon Pro is the only one I would fret over if I lost it.

Noble Audio Stay updated on Noble Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/NobleAudio https://www.twitter.com/noblebywizard https://www.instagram.com/nobleaudio https://nobleaudio.com/en/ contact@nobleaudio.com
Jan 31, 2021 at 8:08 AM Post #50 of 121
Still breaking in the Falcon Pro-----sound is excellent.
Got the Grado GT 220 and must honestly say the sound quality is phenomenal---on par with the Falcon Pro-if not better.
Just a matter of personal preference I suppose.

I went a bit crazy and got the Final Audio EVA 2020 open box for $200
and the Sony WF-1000XM3 $ 90 b-stock Amazon---to round out top tier TWS collection.

At some point will upgrade my Master and Dynamic MW07 to the Plus version and the Senn to the Momentum 2 version--

Just cannot help myself----have to be an idiot and collect the best----😁
Devialet Gemini is intriguing as well, but it's plagued by connection issues that needs ironing out. I was inclined towards the Noble Falcon Pro, but your comment on the Grados GT 220 is having me second guessing.
From what I know of their house sound, Grados TWS' sound are gonna be intimate, engaging, and mellow.. doing away with soundstage width. If true, it's the opposite of what I'm looking for.

Hi Raptor,

I have tried Noble Falcon Pro. To my senses, They are well known for following:

1. Outstanding detail retreival for TWS. Comparable to my Campfire Andromeda. (Analyzed while listening to Linkin Park Album - A Thousand Suns)
2. Widest Soundstage, Layering and Imaging I have heard in TWS.
3. Clean Bass, excellent Mids and crisp treble (it is bright earbuds but treble can be toned down via EQ - Usually -10DB in 16K Frequency does wonders to reduce sibilance)

Sennheiser Momentum true wireless 2 are mentioned by people to have more balanced sound. But to me it sounds muddy compared to Falcon Pro.

Not sure of Devialet Gemini. Hope this helps.
Helps a lot. Thanks a bunch.

Jan 31, 2021 at 1:42 PM Post #51 of 121
Devialet Gemini is intriguing as well, but it's plagued by connection issues that needs ironing out. I was inclined towards the Noble Falcon Pro, but your comment on the Grados GT 220 is having me second guessing.
From what I know of their house sound, Grados TWS' sound are gonna be intimate, engaging, and mellow.. doing away with soundstage width. If true, it's the opposite of what I'm looking for.

Helps a lot. Thanks a bunch.
Grado’s bass is not as tight as Falcon pro’s. I have ordered Final Audio EVA2020 for comparison too. I should get them today or tomorrow. I will let you know how it stacks up.

Feb 4, 2021 at 12:31 AM Post #52 of 121
I have just received the IEMs in Malaysia here today.

Having issues with them straight out of the box:
  1. The left side is scratched. It has about 3 little scar dots on the body:
Image.jpeg

Image.jpeg

2. The IEMs cannot connect. The left side just blinks white light when taken out of the case and the right side does not have any light or indication when taken out of the case. The IEM also does not show up in my Bluetooth items to pair in my phone

Yes, I have tried resetting them many many time but nothing works

Last edited:
Feb 4, 2021 at 11:58 AM Post #53 of 121
Your 1’st picture appears to show the Falcon Pros with foam tips. Are those the ones that came with the buds? If not, the thickness of the tips may be preventing them from being seated sufficiently to charge.

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2021 at 1:57 PM Post #57 of 121
Any further impressions on the Grado v. the Noble v the Final? the reviews I have seen on the Final are just meh? I am going to grab one of these. The Noble appears to be the most well rounded solution. The Grado has no IP rating. The Final - just not enough information at this time. Anyone bothered by the longer stamps on the Noble? Could I wear them shallow? Thanks.

Feb 8, 2021 at 2:10 PM Post #58 of 121

The Nokia tws has adaptive aptx. I guess we can expect a wave of adaptive aptx iems soon.

https://www.nokia.com/shop/headphones/nokia-professional-true-wireless-earphones-p3600

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2021 at 3:32 PM Post #59 of 121
I think the Falcon Pro is the best among the three-----really full -well balanced sound. I personally love the Grado and Final as well but if had to just pick one as the best---Falcon Pro would get my vote. The other two are very enjoyable and I am glad I have them---I am a bit of an odd audio collector--enjoy variety and having options---so actually do not mind buying 3 or 4 models just to have the diversity and different gear. IF all I could own was one--Falcon PRO-----really the best sound quality and comfort, features, ect....
I really do not think anyone would be disappointed in the quality--maybe the cost, but as we all know at this level--if you want the best--you have to pay a certain price and these are the best. :jecklinsmile:

Feb 8, 2021 at 3:34 PM Post #60 of 121
I think the Falcon Pro is the best among the three-----really full -well balanced sound. I personally love the Grado and Final as well but if had to just pick one as the best---Falcon Pro would get my vote. The other two are very enjoyable and I am glad I have them---I am a bit of an odd audio collector--enjoy variety and having options---so actually do not mind buying 3 or 4 models just to have the diversity and different gear. IF all I could own was one--Falcon PRO-----really the best sound quality and comfort, features, ect....
I really do not think anyone would be disappointed in the quality--maybe the cost, but as we all know at this level--if you want the best--you have to pay a certain price and these are the best. :jecklinsmile:
I pulled the trigger about an hour ago. I also have the Gemini so we shall see. Appreciate the thoughts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back