In Stock Now: Noble Audio FALCON PRO
Jan 14, 2021 at 3:32 PM Post #18 of 121
Yes! Finally, a Bluetooth 5.2 TWS that seems to be very capable. This should be good to use in the city in terms of stability connection performance. Also, I'm happy that it has pass-through.
Can you tell me how to turn the hear through function on the Falcon Pro on and off? I don't have the manual handy. Thanks!

Jan 15, 2021 at 9:14 AM Post #20 of 121
I have the original Falcon----really like it. Just ordered the Pro from Audio 46.
Went on ebay trying to find a "deal"---need to be careful, a bit confusing with the Falcon original, Falcon B and the Falcon Pro.
Original Falcon can be had for $79 open box at the Noble site----Falcon B for $ 139 on Noble site and the Pro for $ 329 on Audio 46---
Will report back when it arrives------:stuck_out_tongue:

Jan 19, 2021 at 7:58 PM Post #21 of 121
Well---arrived yesterday and I have listened to them twice at the gym and at home a bit------sound is OUTSTANDING.
Right now I am listening to them at home--Hiby R6 Pro---so far I found the Final Audio tips work best for me--listening to
The Duke Pearson Quintet-with Donald Byrd and Johnny Coles -- one of my fave swingin' jazz cds- great horns, piano--
really great recordings-and good way to check out audio quality----the Falcon Pros sound FANTASTIC---
everything sounds rich and well balanced--the highs are a slightly bright--but may just need to be broken in a bit.
I am really impressed with the fit and the volume is incredibly loud---I have the Hiby volume at 70%--and it is almost too loud--for blue tooth that is excellent.

Need to break in more but so far I like what I am hearing. These are definitely high quality and I am enjoying them immensely
. I Ordered the Grado GT220 TWS Earphones from Audio 46 today--wanted to have the other high end audiophile tws as a companion-
Looking forward to getting that and comparing it to this---- :stuck_out_tongue: :ksc75smile:

Jan 25, 2021 at 9:03 PM Post #24 of 121
Well---arrived yesterday and I have listened to them twice at the gym and at home a bit------sound is OUTSTANDING.
Right now I am listening to them at home--Hiby R6 Pro---so far I found the Final Audio tips work best for me--listening to
The Duke Pearson Quintet-with Donald Byrd and Johnny Coles -- one of my fave swingin' jazz cds- great horns, piano--
really great recordings-and good way to check out audio quality----the Falcon Pros sound FANTASTIC---
everything sounds rich and well balanced--the highs are a slightly bright--but may just need to be broken in a bit.
I am really impressed with the fit and the volume is incredibly loud---I have the Hiby volume at 70%--and it is almost too loud--for blue tooth that is excellent.

Need to break in more but so far I like what I am hearing. These are definitely high quality and I am enjoying them immensely
. I Ordered the Grado GT220 TWS Earphones from Audio 46 today--wanted to have the other high end audiophile tws as a companion-
Looking forward to getting that and comparing it to this---- :stuck_out_tongue: :ksc75smile:

Hi Guys, I just received my new Noble Falcon Pro yesterday and I have to say, I was blown away by its sound quality. Even Spotify sounds like Hi-res in it. I have been using Sennheiser true wireless Momentum 2 for a month now. And comparing back and forth between Falcon pro and Sennheiser, Falcon pro is a clear winner in Soundstage, Detail retrieval. Its the widest soundstage you can get in TWS. I have got Campfire Andromeda IEM and Noble Falcon Pro can easily be on par with it in detail retrieval. Falcon pro is bit on the bright side. In that sense, Sennheiser is more balanced but I haven't given time for falcon pro to break-in. In terms of overall function of TWS, ofcourse Sennheiser takes away the prize but just in sound quality, Falcon pro stands out. For audiophiles who truly cares about the sound quality, Falcon pro is a no brainer. I was really impressed about falcon pro's wide soundstage, imaging, layering and clarity. Mids are the highlight of this TWS. There is enough bass as well but not enough for bass heavy listeners. Bass is tight and controlled. On the upper spectrum, some people may find it bit bright. But you can always tweak it through EQ (via Noble Suite app). By the way, I am using Spinfit CP360 earbuds. It lowers the brightness of higher spectrum and fits securely. With Spinfit earbuds, comfort is not an issue at all. Hear through function is not as good as Sennheiser and sounds bit robotic but it is acceptable. It doesnt have ANC but with fan blowing right in my face, passive isolation provided by it is as good as ANC on Sennheiser. So buy Falcon pro if SOUND QUALITY if of top priority for you. For me, I love the sound quality and comfort (secure fit with spin-fit CP360 earbuds). Nothing else matters.

Jan 26, 2021 at 3:28 AM Post #25 of 121
Hi Guys, I just received my new Noble Falcon Pro yesterday and I have to say, I was blown away by its sound quality. Even Spotify sounds like Hi-res in it. I have been using Sennheiser true wireless Momentum 2 for a month now. And comparing back and forth between Falcon pro and Sennheiser, Falcon pro is a clear winner in Soundstage, Detail retrieval. Its the widest soundstage you can get in TWS. I have got Campfire Andromeda IEM and Noble Falcon Pro can easily be on par with it in detail retrieval. Falcon pro is bit on the bright side. In that sense, Sennheiser is more balanced but I haven't given time for falcon pro to break-in. In terms of overall function of TWS, ofcourse Sennheiser takes away the prize but just in sound quality, Falcon pro stands out. For audiophiles who truly cares about the sound quality, Falcon pro is a no brainer. I was really impressed about falcon pro's wide soundstage, imaging, layering and clarity. Mids are the highlight of this TWS. There is enough bass as well but not enough for bass heavy listeners. Bass is tight and controlled. On the upper spectrum, some people may find it bit bright. But you can always tweak it through EQ (via Noble Suite app). By the way, I am using Spinfit CP360 earbuds. It lowers the brightness of higher spectrum and fits securely. With Spinfit earbuds, comfort is not an issue at all. Hear through function is not as good as Sennheiser and sounds bit robotic but it is acceptable. It doesnt have ANC but with fan blowing right in my face, passive isolation provided by it is as good as ANC on Sennheiser. So buy Falcon pro if SOUND QUALITY if of top priority for you. For me, I love the sound quality and comfort (secure fit with spin-fit CP360 earbuds). Nothing else matters.
Did you have to play with the EQ? Sibilance was unbearable for me especially on fricatives like the consonant 's' so I had to turn down those frequencies a couple of notches on the app.

As compared to my previous TWS, WF-1000xm3, the falcon pro's soundstage is a bit better, and improvement in separation and clarity is easily discernable. String instruments are a lot more refined and bass thumps are more robust with a timelier decay.

The only thing that's bugging me is the noise floor, it's quite heavy compared to the WF-1000xm3 and is driving me a bit crazy especially on songs that traditionally have a 'clean' audio background (e.g. piano piece). I hope this is salvageable with a software update...

Last edited:
Jan 26, 2021 at 3:59 AM Post #26 of 121
Did you have to play with the EQ? Sibilance was unbearable for me especially on fricatives like the consonant 's' so I had to turn down those frequencies a couple of notches on the app.

As compared to my previous TWS, WF-1000xm3, soundstage is a bit better, and improvement in separation and clarity is easily discernable. String instruments are a lot more refined and bass thumps are more robust with a timelier decay.

The only thing that's bugging me is the noise floor, it's quite heavy compared to the WF-1000xm3 and is driving me a bit crazy especially on songs that traditionally have a 'clean' audio background (e.g. piano piece). I hope this is salvageable with a software update...

Noise floor
Is hear through activated? (Sorry if a dumb question)

Noble Audio Stay updated on Noble Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/NobleAudio https://www.twitter.com/noblebywizard https://www.instagram.com/nobleaudio https://nobleaudio.com/en/ contact@nobleaudio.com
Jan 26, 2021 at 4:11 AM Post #27 of 121
Noise floor
Is hear through activated? (Sorry if a dumb question)
Not at all, sorry for not specifying. My observations were made with hear-through disabled.

I just tried connecting the falcon pro to my iphone x instead of the fiio BTA30 I was using. Slightly lower noise floor perhaps, but still quite the issue for me, unfortunately.

Jan 26, 2021 at 5:16 AM Post #28 of 121

As compared to my previous TWS, WF-1000xm3, the falcon pro's soundstage is a bit better, and improvement in separation and clarity is easily discernable. String instruments are a lot more refined and bass thumps are more robust with a timelier decay.

Hi Keider,

Yes all I had to do was bring down 16k frequency to -10DB and rest untouched in equalizer. Prior to that, sibilance was high. After the adjustment, it sounds fantastic. I couldn't hear any noise floor. I am not sure the sensitivity and impedance of falcon pro. I use Astell and Kern SR25 DAP. No noise floor experience with it. In saying that, I couldn't find any noise floor with my iphone 7 and macbook pro. The issue could be in your earbuds. Good luck.

Jan 26, 2021 at 8:24 AM Post #30 of 121
Hi John,

What is the ideal EQ setup to reduce the sibilance in Falcon Pro so that it doesn't compromise details in sound quality ?

Thank you.

Everyone is different, so that is difficult to answer.

But as mentioned above, addressing the highest frequencies first would be one way to adjust the performance of the tws.

Noble Audio Stay updated on Noble Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/NobleAudio https://www.twitter.com/noblebywizard https://www.instagram.com/nobleaudio https://nobleaudio.com/en/ contact@nobleaudio.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back