In-Stock! New Sleek-Audio Wireless & Accessories
Oct 12, 2008 at 2:17 PM Post #31 of 54
hmm

i hate when the trackn sites dnt update, not really true tracking!

cuda gone for fedex but thas waay too pricey

these earphones shud be lekker, when im tryn to ignore the family at a braai!

Oct 13, 2008 at 9:13 PM Post #32 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by Michael M /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Haven't had a chance to open up a pair to test but here is a quick shot of what the wireless looks like:

W1.jpg

We will have better photos next week.

Wow that adapter looks pretty big in the photo. Can you attach one to an iPhone or iTouch and post photo please? I really want to get these for my iPhone but I want to see how big it actually is when attached.

Thanks
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 13, 2008 at 10:48 PM Post #33 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by demiurgical /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wow that adapter looks pretty big in the photo. Can you attach one to an iPhone or iTouch and post photo please? I really want to get these for my iPhone but I want to see how big it actually is when attached.

Thanks
smily_headphones1.gif

It's not. Those plugs are very small. Please note that those aren't the SA6 earphones at the end of those wires, those are the bare plugs.

The 3.5mm stereo plug on the transmitter at the top should give you an idea for scale as well. There is a pic of the prototype with an iPod Nano in the Sleek Audio forum Wireless adapter thread as well.

Oct 14, 2008 at 2:13 AM Post #34 of 54
Man, I hate FedEx. They never deliver a package early. Ever. It's still sitting at the local hub, since this weekend. They won't count any days on the weekend as part of the delivery time. "Package not due for delivery". Best part is they are usually really late, often delivering as late as 8pm. UPS is much more reliable, faster, and more timely (they always deliver at the same time window every day).

So, supposedly I'm supposed to get it tomorrow. Maybe.

-Ed

Oct 14, 2008 at 10:21 AM Post #36 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by FeedMeTrance /img/forum/go_quote.gif
well im sitting with usps, who havnt updated their tracking all they say is:

Sigh, so I have nooo idea when I will get em!

If it's any consolation, mine is also stuck at that...
redface.gif

Oct 14, 2008 at 12:15 PM Post #38 of 54
I am still stuck with the Electronic Shipping Info page.

Although, I recently had a USPS package that did the same for 10 days then my package came, and still didnt update :S

I am kicking myself cause I wanted to get TF10 comply's and totally forgot to add to my order - as a result of all my issues!

Still looking forward to seeing people uploading pictures!

Oct 14, 2008 at 1:30 PM Post #40 of 54
I like how you guys are doing a better job and showing pictures than the guys at Sleeks themselves.

Oct 14, 2008 at 3:08 PM Post #41 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by Michael M /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It was a holiday yesterday so USPS was not working, so it should be updated today. Any questions, feel free to PM me.

I think most of us are just irked at the slow updates... We paid for Global Express, and not Priority... Not your fault but we're just not very happy with USPS about it...

Oct 14, 2008 at 7:56 PM Post #42 of 54
At least the USPS works on a Saturday, and they won't just sit on a package so it doesn't get delivered too early. And they deliver in a specific timeframe. I avoid using overnight FedEx as much as possible. They have been late more times than UPS and USPS combined for me.

That said, USPS is pretty slow with their online tracking updates. Sometimes you'll receive your package before you see "out bound customs" show up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back