In India : Need help picking up an earphone with bass that's not too expensive
Jun 25, 2015 at 4:00 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Raga Hindola

New Head-Fier
Hello,
In India only a handful online distributors sell earphones. Haven't heard of specialty shop that caters.
I was recently struck by a brutal takedown of beats by dre on techcrunch or something, and been worried since - as to how to go about picking a right earphone.
Are there off brand ones that are really good, or doesn't anyone have time to quickly sift through flipkart.com and suggest a decent priced item?

Thanks ini advance,
Raga Hindola

Jun 26, 2015 at 11:20 AM Post #2 of 4
RHA does some pretty decent earphones which are on the bassy side - the MA350 is Rs3500 on that site which might be OK for you.

There's others by that brand on there, the T10 is very good if you like bass but I don't know your price range.

Jun 26, 2015 at 11:57 PM Post #4 of 4
  Hello,
In India only a handful online distributors sell earphones. Haven't heard of specialty shop that caters.
I was recently struck by a brutal takedown of beats by dre on techcrunch or something, and been worried since - as to how to go about picking a right earphone.
Are there off brand ones that are really good, or doesn't anyone have time to quickly sift through flipkart.com and suggest a decent priced item?

Thanks ini advance,
Raga Hindola

Hi.

When you say a decent priced item, we would like to know what is a decent price for you. So, you can tell us your budget? Can you describe the sound signature that you want? bassy or clear and detailed.. etc 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back