In game MGS4 footage...wow!
Jul 25, 2007 at 4:05 PM Post #46 of 50
Quote:

Originally Posted by DJShadow /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Agreed. The boss battle with 'The End' is epic. That sequence epitomised the concept of camouflage.

I hated that fight. When I re-played the game I decided to just snipe the guy while he was still in the wheelchair.

Jul 25, 2007 at 4:22 PM Post #47 of 50
Quote:

Originally Posted by rsaavedra /img/forum/go_quote.gif
There was also the statue camouflage scene where Snake seemingly covers the statue's crotch, or grabs it? Too many croch related things for one demo if you asked me.

Did you see when Snake was doing that "Judo Choke out" ?

Jul 25, 2007 at 4:51 PM Post #48 of 50
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I hated that fight. When I re-played the game I decided to just snipe the guy while he was still in the wheelchair.

Booo, I hope the flying wheel hit you
tongue.gif

Jul 25, 2007 at 6:35 PM Post #49 of 50
I have both the xbox 360 and a PS3, I think the PS3 looks amazing in some games, but the controller is wack, I hope they change it soon. By far the xbox 360's controller is superior; and if a game were to come out on both the PS3 and 360, I feel that I will pick it up on the 360 because of its controller.

Jul 26, 2007 at 12:42 AM Post #50 of 50
i must admit the 360 controller just feels perfect in hand. the sony is a hardcore classic though, like the Japanese Saturn controller its meant to be played! finger-blistering sessions with the original tony hawk on PS1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back