in-Ear recommendations? 100$ and below
Jul 17, 2013 at 8:48 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 27

localuser

New Head-Fier
So i'm planning to buy an in-earphones(i don't know if the term is correct, it has earbuds lol) this week. I'm a normal user, any music will do and i usually spend 1-5hrs listening to music. I broke my last earphone (Philips, worth 20$) and i would like to replace it asap. So here it goes, all i want is something that can handle any music perfectly and ofcourse durable (almost all of my earphones won't last 2 months and all of them are Philips). I've done some searching and i have found some in-ear with good reviews but pretty outdated (if im not mistaken). Philips she6000,sennheiser ie60 and ie7, ue500, klipsch s4 and x10.. I don't if these are good ones, so please help me decide which one to buy. If you have other recommendations, i'm open for suggestions and please state why should i buy it. Btw my budget is 100$ and below. I use Psp3000/androidphone(withMOD)/ipodnano6thgen for listening and I'm from Philippines, might help :) Thanks in advance guys!

Jul 17, 2013 at 10:03 PM Post #4 of 27
I can say in my roughly 4 years of owning the S4's I've never had a problem with the chord... I beleive they also make a version with a tougher cable... Search for the "Image S4i Rugged".

Jul 18, 2013 at 8:50 AM Post #7 of 27
So what'd you think? The durability? Reference looks better though, unlike the shiny silver of s4, reference looks classy. S4 cost 103$ at macstore while s4 reference cost 105$. Btw ive saw trusted online seller selling s4 for 20-30$. Any suggestions?

Jul 18, 2013 at 8:58 AM Post #8 of 27
So what'd you think? The durability? Reference looks better though, unlike the shiny silver of s4, reference looks classy. S4 cost 103$ at macstore while s4 reference cost 105$. Btw ive saw trusted online seller selling s4 for 20-30$. Any suggestions?

If you like the look of the references, give them a shot. I kinda like that colour scheme to haha. I'd we werry of anyone selling them for 20-30$, but I don't know, maybe it's possible? I don't think the buds will sound any different from one another.

Jul 18, 2013 at 9:41 AM Post #10 of 27
I doubt that shure se215 is available here in philippines. All i can see is jays, philips, bose, brainwavs, mee, marsh, akg, sennheiser and klipsch. I dont know if i forgot something

Jul 18, 2013 at 9:54 AM Post #11 of 27
Hello!

I see you listing the Klipsch Image X10 above. If you can find it under $100 that would be a bargain! It's fore sure better than the S4.

Hope this helps!
Billson :)

Jul 18, 2013 at 10:30 AM Post #13 of 27
Hello!

I see you listing the Klipsch Image X10 above. If you can find it under $100 that would be a bargain! It's fore sure better than the S4.

Hope this helps!
Billson :)

Someone selling it here around 100$ via online(local seller). Still not sure if its oem or orig since thats prettt cheap, any ideas on how would i know if its fake?

Try UE600. Amazon, $50 single BA, entry level, great bang for buck,

Many people suggest ue500 but i cant find one here in phil and i never tried amazo so i dont know how things work there(im 18 and i dont have any cards just cash)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back