In-ear monitors/earbuds for metal music for 200-230€
May 17, 2009 at 2:12 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

JoeyRavenHeavenSeven

New Head-Fier
Good Evening.

I am looking for new earphones/IEM/earbuds for about 200€-230€. I am listening mainly to metal, classic 80´s metal, speed metal, power metal and also a lot of black metal. At home I use Sennheiser HD595 feeded by M-audio Revolution 5.1. Outside I use Sansa clip or Ipod with Koss Spark Plug... and finally i want to buy some REAL earphones. At first, I wanted to buy Denon c751 with Comply tips but I have decided that I will be listening with earphones even at home, so I want something better than Senns HD595. So my budget moved from 100€ to 200€. I have found out Senns IE8, which look fine to me. But I need a good noise isolation, because I live in capital city of Slovakia and our city transport is pretty old and loud. I will be happy to see your opinion, what earphones are best for me. I would also like to know whether the original tips of IE8 are the best for these earphones or if there are any better? Thanks in advance.

May 17, 2009 at 8:36 AM Post #2 of 2
I listen to nothing but metal and 80's hardcore with my UE700's. They sound great to me, though I'm far from an expert at this comparing stuff. I can say they sound MUCH better then my Sony EX500's though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back