In-ear like HD650, does it exist?
Feb 8, 2005 at 10:46 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

lundh

New Head-Fier
I has had a couple of Etymotic ER-4P for about half a year and I recently bought Sennheiser HD650 which made me rethink my choise for portable use. I prefer the sound characteristict from HD650 above those of ER-4P. Ther sound much warmer and enjoyable to me.

Is there anytning in about the same price-range as ER-4P that sound more like HD650?

Feb 8, 2005 at 10:56 PM Post #3 of 6
Coincidentally, I've sort of been asking myself that same question for the past week or so. I'm steps away from concluding that the Shure E5s sound more like the HD650s than the Westone UM-2s do.

Feb 9, 2005 at 2:25 AM Post #5 of 6
I have had my HD650s for a little over a month now. Got the Westone UM2 yesterday. So far I am not disappointed with the UM2s sound. A few other issues with them though. The HD650 and UM2 do sound similar. I would say try the E5C or UM2.

Feb 9, 2005 at 9:01 AM Post #6 of 6
Thanks, i acutally thought about E5c but I have read too many diffrent ways to describe their sound to be confident about what I suspectred. Your replies made it a whole lot easier. (I have not found any store where I can listen to them.) UM2 seems hard to get hold of here in Sweden so I'll probably have to rule those out, unfortunally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back