In Ear Headphones for the Gym Recommendations - Under $100
Mar 4, 2014 at 1:54 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

seag33k

100+ Head-Fier
I am looking for a decent pair of in ear headphones that work great for the gym.  I wear glasses so they can't have the over ear support.  My current cheap pair fall out constantly.  Looking for something under $100.

Thanks!
Eric

Mar 4, 2014 at 2:31 PM Post #2 of 8
Well I face the same problem while jogging. You can try out powerbeats. They do have ear support but they do not clash with your specs (i myself wear specs). They are really good for training sessions if you don't mind spending $50 more :)

Mar 4, 2014 at 2:34 PM Post #3 of 8
The Klipsch S4 don't BUDGE if you sport fit them (as in, flip them around and insert from over the top).

Mar 4, 2014 at 2:35 PM Post #4 of 8
Thanks.  I don't job much.  Its more on the stair master and biking.  I keep looking at those with the support that inserts above the ear canal and not around the ear.  The Bose SIE2 sport headphones use this design.  I've never heard them though.

Thanks!
Eric

Mar 4, 2014 at 2:37 PM Post #5 of 8
Regarding the Klipsch, even when you get sweaty they don't slip out? My old cheap pair tend to slip out after I get a bit sweaty.

Mar 4, 2014 at 2:38 PM Post #6 of 8
  Regarding the Klipsch, even when you get sweaty they don't slip out? My old cheap pair tend to slip out after I get a bit sweaty.

They do not. I use them during Crossfit metcons no problem.

Mar 8, 2014 at 2:26 PM Post #7 of 8

They do not. I use them during Crossfit metcons no problem.

Got mine on Amazon for under $40.  They fit pretty good, but sound soo much better than my other pairs!  Great recommendation!

Thanks!

Mar 8, 2014 at 2:55 PM Post #8 of 8
  Got mine on Amazon for under $40.  They fit pretty good, but sound soo much better than my other pairs!  Great recommendation!

Thanks!

Awesome! Try out the various pairs. I know for some people the double flange are REALLY good and secure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back