In-ear Headphones for Country and Classic Music Under $200?
Jan 19, 2014 at 7:05 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

cymtuzi

New Head-Fier
I posted in the recommendations 2 days ago but had only 2 replies.

Well, I've been lurking for a while and gone through quite a few threads, but I have yet to find myself a pair of headphones.

I currenty own Beats Tour 2.0s and Executives. I know, I know. But I didn't pay a penny so no complains there. But I'm giving them to mu cousins because they want to make a fashion statement, and I need actually good headphones.

First of all, my budget is $200. I'm not planning to spend money on amplifiers. So my Nokia Lumia 920,Microsoft Surface Pro 2, and Asus Republic of Gamers are the only devices that I'm going to use.

Second, I know Country and Classic are not necessarily similar genres. But hey, I only want to spend that much money and I don't want to carry 2 pairs of headphones around.

Third, I use Windows Phone and I drive around a lot. So I'd like some Windows Phone compatibleheadphones.

JBL has Tim McGraw ones but seems like Head-Fiers don't care about those ones that much. What about Bose QuietComfort 20? There's a Bose store in the Outlet Mall (I live in Vegas) so they are a bit over $200. And Sony MDRNC13? Shure SE215? Or Phiaton PS 20 NCs? 

Any suggestions guys?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back