In-ear headphones for about 100$.
Jun 28, 2018 at 11:51 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

JBSK

New Head-Fier
Hello, I would like to ask you guys for advice. I am looking for in ear headphones (preferably bluetooth or usb c(my phone doesn't have headphone jack and I am going to use them mainly with my phone)) under 100$(I can spend a little more if headphones will be worth it). I looked at RHA MA650 Wireless but I don't know if they are any good.
1: Location: Where will you be using this headphone? Bus(great noise isolation would be nice), school, sometimes at home.
2: Budget: ~100$/90€
3: Music: Trap, sometimes older music from 80', 90'
I will be buying them from amazon.de or polish store so buying from amazon.com is not an option.

Jun 28, 2018 at 7:11 PM Post #2 of 4
I think wired is so much better than Bluetooth. Bought my wife a pair of HD-1 over ears for travel and the sound from Bluetooth and wired is night and day to me. The wireless is just not as detailed and just a bit muddy for the bass. It might be them not for sure. I just ordered a KZ wireless cable for my ZS10’s and will also work with my ZST’s ,ZS3’s and ZS5’s. I think the ZS10’s are very good for the money as I listen to them more than my 1 More Quads. The 1 More Triples also has a lightning version also. Haven’t tried them but do have the 1/8” version so I don’t think too far off. Just think wired is going to be better that is just my take.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back