In-Ear Headphones - Advice and Recommendations
Aug 7, 2012 at 7:00 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

DocBox

New Head-Fier
I had some Beyerdynamic MMX101iE headphones, which I absolutely loved. I bought some Comply foam tips to go with them as I didn't like the buds and this made the perfect package. Unfortunately, I've lost them at a theme park - great idea for me to bring them along, eh? So basically, I'm back in the boat I was in before. I'm wondering if I should just replace them or maybe take this event as fate, perhaps buying something different. I have a few questions that I'd definitely appreciate the answer to. 

1. Does anyone have any recommendations for some in-ear headphones that are £60 or under?
2. How do the SoundMagic E10's or E10M's compare (regarding sound quality) to the Beyerdynamics I had?
3. Again, compared to the headphones mentioned above, what are the Sennheiser MM30i's like?
4. Do Bose do anything decent and worth looking at in my price bracket?
5. Do Sennheiser do anything decent and worth looking at in my price bracket?
6. What are the Radius Atomic Bass 2 Headphones like?

I don't really know if this is the best place to go about asking these questions, but if anyone knows a place where I could get these answers, I'd greatly appreciate knowing about it :p

If I can have these questions answered, I would, again, greatly appreciate it. 

Many Thanks,
DocBox

Aug 7, 2012 at 10:02 PM Post #2 of 2
Seeing as I'm the kind of person that gets REALLY ever to purchase new tech, Ive been scouring the Internet for different brands and manufacturers of audio products, which had brought me to further questions.

Found a company called MoshiAudio, I'm wondering if the Clarus, Vortex Pro, or Vortex are for me? Also, how different is the sound quality from the Moshi Moonrock to the Vortex or the Vortex Pro?

Found some other company called Thinksound. If anyone knows anything about these headphones, do you think they're any good? Is it worth me trying those?

Again, any and all help is appreciated.

Many Thanks,
DocBox

Users who are viewing this thread

Back