In ear advice
Sep 19, 2010 at 9:30 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

rholo

New Head-Fier
Hi guys new to the forum so please be gentle as I'm noob and know very little hence me looking for advice. I am looking for a in ear type to use with my iPhone/iPod ideally I would like one with a mic but it's not essential.I'm a bit older now and would prefer crystal clarity over bass.now I would like to spend Arnd 30 pounds so I'm not sure if this will get me. What I'm looking for.so what would you suggest in that price range.I would be open to suggestions to go higher in price but do I need to do that in order to get the clarity/wow factor that I'm after again suggestions would be welcome. Uk based so I would like to buy from Uk. Many thanks in advance

Sep 19, 2010 at 9:41 AM Post #2 of 3
With a mic for iphone I had an opportunity to audition  Radius Talk and Remote radheadphones at local headphone shop in USA.

This are for sale on ebay only as far as I can find.

In this price range  I never heard anything so bloody good before.  This are also apple certified product so it probably is available at apple shops in UK or check shops such as iheadphones.co.uk.
They carry lots of low end cheap earphones.

Product info link
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=220660936827&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Hope this helps

Sep 19, 2010 at 3:56 PM Post #3 of 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back